Which Episodes Made You Cry

Rate this topic

Yes, I cry during a lot of episodes, the ones where I run out of beer before the ending. :cry:

:signlol:

:nahah::tongue: you can't use the "X" that one's taken, be original - draw an "O" instead; more to the point. :boody::WhipMeLucysaidFrank::clapping:

Oh, but I can have her. Next time Glenn leaves town, look at the back bedroom window of Kristen Cloke's current place of residence. I will use masking tape to leave an "X" on the window, as a sign confirming my presence.

you mean X as in "X" rated? lol :nahah:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:signlol:

:nahah::tongue: you can't use the "X" that one's taken, be original - draw an "O" instead; more to the point. :boody::WhipMeLucysaidFrank::clapping:

LOL, I know, I will make a V for victory. :rofl:

Guest SouthernCelt
LOL, I know, I will make a V for victory. :rofl:

Whether it's "X", "V" or "O", Kristen will probably put up a "Y" as in "why would I?" Besides, if you get her cornered she may assume her "earth mother" persona from "13th Warrior" and cut you with that poisoned claw!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Whether it's "X", "V" or "O", Kristen will probably put up a "Y" as in "why would I?" Besides, if you get her cornered she may assume her "earth mother" persona from "13th Warrior" and cut you with that poisoned claw!

Funny thing, "13th Warrior" was so panned by critics and such a flop at the box office that I have never felt compelled to watch it. Is it any good? I don't really remember seeing it available on DVD to buy or rent, so I have never really been tempted. I do know that there are a hand full of other films that have been widely disapproved of, both by both critics and the general public, that I have really come to love. For example, "Lost Souls" and "Eye of the Beholder", maybe even "Blair Witch 2" were all pretty much trashed by most everyone I know of, and yet have become personal favorites of mine. Who knows, maybe 13th warrior will one day be added to the list. By the way, Kristen probably would put up a "Y"...... Y for YES!!! :rock2:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

PS, I have found a picture of Kristen Cloke that will clear up any doubts about her feelings for me. Here it is:

Note her stylish T-shirt.

PS, I have found a picture of Kristen Cloke that will clear up any doubts about her feelings for me. Here it is:

Note her stylish T-shirt.

I don't know that t isn't too convincing - someone may've altered that pic. :eyes::alien: But Bliss w/d never engage in such activities, so I know it wasn't him! :kickin::devil:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I don't know that t isn't too convincing - someone may've altered that pic. :eyes::alien: But Bliss w/d never engage in such activities, so I know it wasn't him! :kickin::devil:

As far as I know, it's an authentic picture :eyes: I will research the pictures origins and get back with you, but for now we can consider it legit. :yes:

As far as I know, it's an authentic picture :eyes: I will research the pictures origins and get back with you, but for now we can consider it legit. :yes:

:alien2: okally dokally :bigsmile: