Phoenix Serial Killer

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi guys. It's been a while since I've posted as I've been busy with a move to the Phoenix area for a new job. I hope this hasn't already been posted. Looks like I picked a hell of a time to move here. This is getting serious.

https://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/071...gs11-ON-CR.html

Scary stuff, I forgot what the exact number is, but I think I heard that there are something like 30 to 40 active serial killers in the United States at any given time. The way society is going and with the increasing population, that estimate sounds a little low to me, and I'm sure the number will grow going forward.

i have been following this story on CNN. They have been interviewing profilers regarding this developing story. The scary thing is alot of them came to very different conclusions. One suggested its a group of serial killers doing this. Best profile so far is that its a black male which is unusual and he changes his appearance alot. He may have alot of identifying marks on his body like tattoos because he wears long sleeve shirts and pants all the time. I hope they catch this sicko

BEER----> HMMM, Frank isn't around anymore, but Allison ('MediuM') is and she's based in Arizona. I hope somebody get's this bad guy. BTW, you sure picked a great time of year to move to Arizona. It's gotta be 130 f there right now, but then again it's dry heat <g>.

BELCH

BEER----> HMMM, Frank isn't around anymore, but Allison ('MediuM') is and she's based in Arizona. I hope somebody get's this bad guy. BTW, you sure picked a great time of year to move to Arizona. It's gotta be 130 f there right now, but then again it's dry heat <g>.

BELCH

Yeah, we were around 115 today. It's 10:15 here right now and it's still 102.

Guest gethsemane

We went through the same thing a few years ago. They just finished trying the guys. It was lucky they caught them because while witnesses said a white van like vehicle, they were actually in a blue car with a removable backseat so they could shoot out the trunk. Hope this isn't a copycat. Where's Frank Black when you need him?