Best Episode Endings

Guest betweenthelines

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Phew... that's a good question. But I think "Antipas", "The time is now" and "Lamentation" has the best ends. :notworthy:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we were discussing the best 'ends'... :boody::doh:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with "Goodbye to All That."

It's such a mysterious, open-ended finale, and the last 5 minutes of the episode are filled with lasting images and incredible music. The scene of Frank and Jordan running through the hallway is a keeper.

Guest CJ450

Hi, i would have to go with -

The Time is now, Lamentations, Antipas, Paperdove, Goodbye to all that.

Although there were many great endings due to the quality of the writing. I recently rewatched the Curse of Frank Black and the ending of that episode is quite poignant with Frank cleaning the Yellow House as trying to preserve the sanctity of his place of hope.

Or maybe it's because dried eggs a bugger to clean , LOL, either way nice ending.

I thought some (only a few) episodes had weak endings maybe we could start a new thread and rewrite weak endings.

Thanks CJ450

Guest Frank L.

The pilot had a good ending. The episode was amazing and after the ending you knew: there is more good stuff coming.

Gehenna: same as above. Even more exciting.

The Time Is Now ofcourse. I love the static. It really feels like the end of the world.

Guest ZeusFaber

I completely agree with the Pilot. It's a great final twist to end on a harrowing note. Not many shows have the balls to end a pilot episode like that, as opposed to wrapping everything up in a nice neat package. Kudos to Chris Carter for writing his pilots in this style, with the Raiders style ending of both The X-Files and Harsh Realm also sticking in the mind.

i def agree with lamentations, fourth, and goodbye.

i think the way MOTC wraps up the episode’s story is very interesting and compelling. i personally would’ve ended it differently, but still like the original.) same goes for covenant; i really like the unfinished effect there.

i think the end of luminary summed up Frank’s experiences well – Alex’s parents’ inability to receive the notebook, and then his statement to Catherine.

- nothing

believes...

this is who we are

we can't just sit back and hope for a happy ending

i couldn't swear it wasn't just an incredibly realistic simulation. not just the scenery, my whole life.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i def agree with lamentations, fourth, and goodbye.

i think the way MOTC wraps up the episode’s story is very interesting and compelling. i personally would’ve ended it differently, but still like the original.) same goes for covenant; i really like the unfinished effect there.

i think the end of luminary summed up Frank’s experiences well – Alex’s parents’ inability to receive the notebook, and then his statement to Catherine.

- nothing

Neat Screen Name; I like your description about where you're from :yes: Dude, where you been since you joined in 2003!!!??? :wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i have been wondering this myself? where have you been? Abducted by Female Aliens?

Maybe he has been living with Llassa and Rose from Omerta. Wouldn't that be the life.