Vocal ID for your computer

Rate this topic

Guest Wellington

Guest Sixpence
<font color='#000000'>Hi

I have just watched the Terminator films back to back, so I clicked with the sight of Lance in the first and the famous Hasta la vista baby in the second.

What would you like to have as a sentence for your vocal ID if you were plugged to the Group's network? Beside of that, if someone could put here a recap of the different ones used in the show and where they come from, I would greatly love it!

Regards</font>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey! Don't forget Lance's excellent work in Aliens as the "synthetic", Bishop.

"We prefer to be called artificially persons"...................

What was with all that white "blood" when he got buggered, and why would the Alien even attack him if it "smelled" that he wasn't human (and thus not suitable for farming)?

6p :ouro:

Guest Sixpence
Geee, I'm afraid to spoil the whole apprearance of "Mulder" in it then..... :rofl:  :gaba:  :laugh_big:

I already know what happened in the whole series.  I read 2-3 books on David Lynch and one of them had plot summaries for each and every episode of Twin Peaks.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BUT......for a classic line, I have to go with Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry.

"In all the excitement, I can't remember if I fired 5 shots or six". "What you have to ask yourself is, "Do I feel lucky?", then Clint continues; "Well...... DO you Punk"? The perp pushes away the shotgun, then says " I gots to know!" Click.

Now that's a classic.

Or I can get sentimental with you, and go to "It's a Wonderful Life" where Clarence the Angel wrote in the bible he left for Jimmy Stewart (George Bailey). "Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends".

6p :ouro:

Edited by Sixpence

• 2 weeks later...

I have it! It came to me this morning! I'm going to use it in my signature for a little while because it's oh so good!

"Everything that has a beginning ... has an end."

Taken, of course, from Matrix Revolutions. I figure it's only fitting that in a universe built around the concept of the coming Apocalypse the quote should come from an oracle.

Maxx :wtf:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bob Bletcher
I think it'd have to be that classic line from Planet of the Apes that Roedecker so brilliantly murmured in S2:

*adopts Charlton Heston drawl*

"You...bloody...b*******..."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone." Just like my signature. It´s from the korean masterpiece "Oldboy".

<font color='#000000'>Or what about....

"I need more life ... f***er!"

- blade runner

"Too bad she won't live" ("but then again, who does")

- blade runner

"No bucks, no buck rogers"

- the right stuff

"The Spice... is vital to space travel"

- Dune

"We were somewhere around Barstow" (and so forth... cut short to make logging in easy... )

"when the acid began to take effect.",

love that movie, one of my all time favorites, touche!!!!!

- who remembers this one?</font>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>