Vocal ID for your computer

Rate this topic

Guest Wellington

I like the movie, but I just wish I didn't have to bump into a discussion on it everywhere.    That's the movie with Andre the Giant.    Yep, there are some classic lines in that movie.  Not one of my favorite peter falk roles (I liked it when Peter plays himself in So Faraway, So Close.  love thim in that movie!)

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Not one of my favorite peter falk roles (I liked it when Peter plays himself in So Faraway, So Close.  love thim in that movie!)

Haven't seen that movie, but I love Peter Falk.  My favorite role of his is probably in the movie "Roommates", where he and his grandson DB Sweeney (Mike Pinocchio, "Harsh Realm") room together.  Julianne Moore is also in it.  Great movie; makes me cry, though... ::sniffle:: :cry:

Guest LauraKrycek
How about "Die, Dark b*******!" in tribute to Selfosophy!  :devil01:

LOL!  Good one.  Like I said before, I'd def. pick a 1013 one, assuming that I was picking it for myself and not "Myself, character on 'Millennium'!"

If I was gonna pick an activation code from a 1013 episode, my all time favourite line is when Skinner says to CSM "This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass, you SOB" but it's bit of a funny thing to say to your computer.  Unless you've just worked out how to stop it crashing.

Guest Cookyman

Ok heres my tag line

"Someones got a red hot poker up our ass and I want to know who's name on the handle!"  Mr Pink in reservoir dogs

:cool-big:

Guest LauraKrycek
If I was gonna pick an activation code from a 1013 episode, my all time favourite line is when Skinner says to CSM "This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass, you SOB" but it's bit of a funny thing to say to your computer.  Unless you've just worked out how to stop it crashing.

I LOVE that!  Every time I watched that episode, when he said that, I just had to shout "BOOYAH!  SUCKA!"

• 2 weeks later...
<font color='#000000'>If I was gonna pick an activation code from a 1013 episode, my all time favourite line is when Skinner says to CSM "This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass, you SOB" but it's bit of a funny thing to say to your computer.  Unless you've just worked out how to stop it crashing.</font>

:laugh_big:That's one of my FAVORITE Skinner lines! When I first heard that one...I have to admit, I was a little turned on by ye-ol' AD Skinner..... :devil01::gaba::wink_big: