Vocal ID for your computer

Rate this topic

Guest Wellington

Guest BlueFlame

"Soylent Green is people" would be my first choice! :rofl:

Second, I would choose:

"There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus, Matrix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SouthernCelt

Just rewatched the "Twin Peaks" pilot. A great line from it for a vocal ID would be

"Dianne, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies." (Line by Agent Dale Cooper while inspecting the articles siezed from Laura Palmer's room by the police.

:rofl:

......it would be a toss-up between "I DON'T THINK IT'S THE BEEF" or "NO ONE OWNS GOD OR THE TRUTH". ...there's more great lines,to be sure,but............ah well. :gaba:

~se7en :ouro:

Howdy Yall

mine would have to come from somewhere in the 23rd century

"we've got a runner"

Much better than the line from "Something about Mary"

"We've got a bleeder" ! :yes:

Just rewatched the "Twin Peaks" pilot.  A great line from it for a vocal ID would be

"Dianne, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies."  (Line by Agent Dale Cooper while inspecting the articles siezed from Laura Palmer's room by the police.

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I LOVED that show! :rofl::rofl:

I have seen some Twin Peaks episodes, but I haven't seen most of them.  Many odds and ends, the Twin Peaks movie, and the pilot.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Geee, I'm afraid to spoil the whole apprearance of "Mulder" in it then..... :rofl::gaba::laugh_big: