The Hugs

Rate this topic

i have been rewatching latlely and noticed what great chemistry Lance and Megan had together playing husband ands wife. I notice when they hug/touch/kiss i see and feel the magic between them. i know this sounds sappy but i am a "shipper" for MM. I just think this series really brought out the supberb acting between Lance and Megan

post-569-1153286407_thumb.jpg

A Shipper is someone that supports a love relationhip between Mulder and Scully, but i using it also for Frank and Catherine. I am part of the faction that thought killing off Catherine was a bad idea, to me what made this series was the relationship between FRank and Catherine

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Thanks, I didn't approve of the decision either! I bet Megan must have been hurt. You can tell she loved being part of the cast, regualry buying them gifts etc.

Ah..., I was wondering how she felt about that and particularly WHY the writers (or CC) thought it was SO DANG necessary to get rid of her. Perhaps they just wanted the dynamics of the show and Frank's life to change.

BTW, thanks JOE; I was wondering what all this 'Shipper' business was about. I think Ms. Raven Wolf brought that up a while ago and I didn't know what that meant...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ah..., I was wondering how she felt about that and particularly WHY the writers (or CC) thought it was SO DANG necessary to get rid of her. Perhaps they just wanted the dynamics of the show and Frank's life to change.

BTW, thanks JOE; I was wondering what all this 'Shipper' business was about. I think Ms. Raven Wolf brought that up a while ago and I didn't know what that meant...

I kind of figured out what it meant from the context of the post, but I'm not sure I understand the usage of the word in this case? How was that derived?

Guest ein042
I kind of figured out what it meant from the context of the post, but I'm not sure I understand the usage of the word in this case? How was that derived?

Guessing that it might be Wor -ship? ‘Chat-speak’ seems to condense language to emphasize emotion.

I agree totally and was deeply moved by Frank and Catherine’s relationship early on. I was devastated by her death.

Most action series have a solitary lead male as the main character and the reasoning behind this may be that Frank may have spent too much time protecting his family and this would free him up for all kinds of scenarios.

What a bunch of bunk!

Anyway, Count me a ‘shipper’ as well. Lance, Megan and Brittany created a unique chemistry - so real and inspiring and one of the best things about Millennium.

They can never kill Catherine. She lives on …!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Guessing that it might be Wor -ship? ‘Chat-speak’ seems to condense language to emphasize emotion.

I agree totally and was deeply moved by Frank and Catherine’s relationship early on. I was devastated by her death.

Most action series have a solitary lead male as the main character and the reasoning behind this may be that Frank may have spent too much time protecting his family and this would free him up for all kinds of scenarios.

What a bunch of bunk!

Anyway, Count me a ‘shipper’ as well. Lance, Megan and Brittany created a unique chemistry - so real and inspiring and one of the best things about Millennium.

They can never kill Catherine. She lives on …!

Well, they never did actually come out and say that Catherine's body was found and buried, so if they do a Millennium movie, maybe they can find her surviving in the woods like Scarpino (Little Foot) in Omerta.

• Elders (Admins)

Yeah, I was too embrassed to ask too!

• 1 month later...
Guest Tullamore Dew

I ceased to be a fan of Catherine. I admit that their chemistry was amazing and their relationship enviable, but she completely disappointed me.

If some psycho did to me what was done to her, the ONLY reason I would be upset with my husband for killing him would be that he did it without asking me if I wanted the honors.

After Frank rightfully killed her tormentor, she became nothing but a selfish, whining annoyance. I was actually smiling at the end of season two when she made her departure. My only pain at that time was that the woman Frank would have easily found comfort and understanding with, Laura, was currently strapped to a table.

Edited by Tullamore Dew