Interesting tid bit

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I don't know if this qualifies as trivia, and it might have been an obvious fact for other Millennium enthusiasts, but I just happened upon an interesting little tid bit. It turns out that the actor who played Jacob Tyler in "The Thin White Line" is the same actor who plays the "long haired man" in the episodes where Lucy changes into her male form. I never realized that before. The actor, Scott Heindl, was also in the X-files masterpiece Unruhe (one of my all time favs).

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I don't know if this qualifies as trivia, and it might have been an obvious fact for other Millennium enthusiasts, but I just happened upon an interesting little tid bit. It turns out that the actor who played Jacob Tyler in "The Thin White Line" is the same actor who plays the "long haired man" in the episodes where Lucy changes into her male form. I never realized that before. The actor, Scott Heindl, was also in the X-files masterpiece Unruhe (one of my all time favs).

Hey, bloody amazing observation my friend!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hey, bloody amazing observation my friend!

Thank you, I just took a quick look at his filmography, and from what I have seen, it is pretty safe to say that Scott Heindl has been pretty well pigeon holed into a pretty narrow range of characters. I'm sure he isn't complaining though, it looks like he gets enough work to put food and beer on the table.