CSI: Seattle

Rate this topic

i had this novel idea that Jerry Bruckheimer and Chris Carter collabrates to do CSI: Seattle. This wil usher in Frank Black. Since FRank is familiar with Forensic Science(behavioral)

He will have the strong lead while working with a CSI team instead of the Millenium Group.

Gieblehouse could have a part to play. Wouldnt this be a cool idea.

Who would round out the cast of characters?

If we cant get Kristen Cloke to come back as Lara, maybe she can play another character

Grab X-File Alum Chris Owens

Brad Dourif

Jennifer Esposito

Neve Campbell

i guess maybe way too many females

post-569-1153365559_thumb.jpg

post-569-1153365633_thumb.jpg

post-569-1153365690_thumb.jpg

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i had this novel idea that Jerry Bruckheimer and Chris Carter collabrates to do CSI: Seattle. This wil usher in Frank Black. Since FRank is familiar with Forensic Science(behavioral)

He will have the strong lead while working with a CSI team instead of the Millenium Group.

Gieblehouse could have a part to play. Wouldnt this be a cool idea.

If we cant get Kristen Cloke to come back as Lara, maybe she can play another character

Grab X-File Alum Chris Owens

Brad Dourif

Jennifer Esposito

Neve Campbell

i guess maybe way too many females

To be honest, I think there are already two too many CSIs, but I like the idea otherwise. Unfortunately, I think all the spinoffs kind of accelerated the inevitable burn out that I have had on all TV series, with the exception of shows that were gone before their time like Millennium, 'The Others", and Twin Peaks. I also burned out on the X-files at one point, but my long viewing absence of the show recently has rekindled my interest to some degree. As mentioned, the rest of the idea is great, including all of the actors you mentioned, and I would love to see Geibelhouse in something again. It's hard to believe, but he has done almost nothing before or sense MM. I would also love to see Kristen Cloke again, and Brad Dourif is always great. I have always liked Jennifer Esposito, ever sense her early days on "Spin City", but I like the Neve Campbell idea even more. I was never really crazy about Neve, and didn't take her that seriously as an actress until I saw a movie she did called "Panic", and fell in love with her in that more mature role. For anyone who hasn't seen Panic, it is a must watch.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

PS, where did you get that picture of Kristen Cloke? That photo is absolutely stunning. I even copied it on my hard drive. The one of Neve is pretty yummy too :tasty:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sorry i cant give out my secrets

Ohhhh, ok, I think I know what's going on here. You are having an affair with Kristen Cloke and you took that picture in your personal studio. Don't worry, my lips are sealed. :oneeyedwinK

Guest betweenthelines
As mentioned, the rest of the idea is great, including all of the actors you mentioned, and I would love to see Geibelhouse in something again. It's hard to believe, but he has done almost nothing before or sense MM.

I checked Stephen J. Lang's filmography on IMDB, and he hasn't had the most prolific career. I think it was because he never really intended to become an actor; it just happened.

As for the "CSI: Seattle" idea... after battling zombies (the XF crossover) and coming into contact with both angels and demons, a show without any supernatural content with Frank Black seems strange. I definitely want a show/miniseries/movie with the main character, just as long as it's along the lines of "Millennium" and not some other show.