Scarry millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest Zdenius

Guest Zdenius
oh these were not the video tape covers scans but DVD cover scans.. oh! Really dont know if the millennium video tapes had same covers as in US and Slovakia... :thinking_big:

Guest Wellington

Hi

I do not think that MM ever scared me, whatever the scene and plot. However, I think that Frank's situation is scary. I do not think I would bear so much pressure without being able to share my feelings or knowledge with others.

But I do not remember any episode that made me ill at ease by the end, or any picture that filled my mind. The X-files managed that on some occasions, but not MM.

Regards

Guest LauraKrycek
Well, while never really being "haunted" like that by any image from the show, I do recall a lot of events from MM, when the situation calls for it.  Say, walking down a street at night, and I see a lone dog dart across the road ahead of me.  Or when the power goes out (which it did a lot last year in my dorm), I'm kind of afraid I'll find a kidney in my fridge.  Stupid things, really, but until the situation changes and I feel secure again, I can't help but be terrified that that figure (be it human or demon) is going to burst suddenly from the shadows and get me.  And yes, it's all their fault, because growing up, I never saw a single scary movie.  Even when watching "Indiana Jones", our parents always told us when to close our eyes, so I never until a year or two ago saw the people melting or the birds dying.  I grew up sheltered, so now I live afraid.  But hey, what's life if it doesn't keep you on the edge?

• 7 years later...
Guest notbadforahuman

I think that the scene from the Fourth Horseman episode where the family is grilling out some chicken and then all bleed out and die at the dinner table while listening to some innocent and light music is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen. I LOVE that episode!!

• 2 months later...

I've been eating less red meat recently and a few rewatchings of "The Fourth Horseman" might just make me a "fish only" guy! D'oh!

I remember watching Millennium on FX at midnight after coming home from work. I lived in a cape cod style house at the time, so I had to be kind of quiet and keep the lights off. Little did I know...

As it turned out, the darkness factor certainly turned up the spook factor for a number of season 1 episodes for me. Wide Open, Weeds, Gehenna, and or course Lamentation come to mind.

:rock2:

I don't remember ever being actually scared watching Millennium, but I do remember being very disturbed watching some scenes. :blink:

On the other hand, as a mother, the scene in Borrowed Time with Jordan in the hospital is frightening.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wepwawet

The Fourth Horseman came closer than most to actually damn near freaking me out. I actually considered leaving the room at one point, but I stuck with it.

Beware of the Dog kind of got to me as well...and I'm a dog lover ;-/