Welcome to "This Is Who We Are..." otherwise known as "TIWWA".
The rules for this site and its community exist to protect the community and our Members. We intend this to be a friendly place for Millennium fans to enjoy and return to as often as possible! If your post content, signatures, profile images, etc. are disruptive and impact our visitors' enjoyment of our community we may ask you to refrain from such actions or revoke your access to this community.
This community and website fully supported Fox's decision to release Millennium on public sale after a long campaign and we would urge all Members and Guests to support the sale and promotion of official DVD's, media and products at all times. We're sure genuine fans who appreciate the creativity and hard work of the production teams and companies will be supportive of this decision.
Please respect fellow Members at all times...
- Please be advised and possibly surprised, that not everyone may have or share the same opinion as you do.
- Please be aware however that abuse of any members or their opinions will not be tolerated by the Admin team.
- Please note that the staff team consists of members known as Elders (Admin/Moderators) and The Old Man. Please do not confuse the Elder membership rank which is on the number of content submission/posts with the actual Elder Moderators /Admins who are the staff on this website.
- Spam, abuse, flaming and pornography will NOT be tolerated on the "This Is Who We Are..." and any such post may be removed or edited by the Elder Staff Team.
- You agree NOT to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
- We don't discuss or debate religion or politics - You agree NOT to post discussion or debate on religious/anti religious or political subject matter except when directly related to a MillenniuM episode.
- The Elder Staff Team reserves the right to Edit/Remove/Move/Re-Open/Close/Lock/Hide/Delete posts and topics where necessary.
- The Old Man, Board Owner Graham P. Smith reserves the right to make a final decision or review a decision made by a member of the Elder Staff.
Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Members may be warned up to 3 times before their Membership is closed for breach of Board Rules, however the owner reserves the right to immediately ban and/or notify the members ISP in worst case scenarios.
Creating second or more Member Accounts is not permitted, especially with a view to bypassing or circumventing being suspended or banned. Similarly, using another Members account is not permitted and will result in the accounts concerned being banned or deleted.
Please note that although we have an off-topic area where Members are able to discuss and share opinions on a large range of non-Millennium related issues and subjects, we no longer allow posting or discussion on Religion, Religious Themes, Politics, and Political Themes. Discussion on a Millennium episodes' directly related religious themes is of course permitted. In essence, Members should refrain and not post religious or political opinions. This decision is based on the successful removal of arguments and argumentative debates which sometimes reached disruptive level in the early days of the community, the removal of which has seen a friendly and respected community haven for over 10 years. There are many alternative outlets and platforms available on the internet and social media for such discussion.
The IP address of all posts is logged to aid in enforcing these terms and conditions. E-Mail's sent through the community software may be logged for 30 days to aid in enforcing these conditions but are only viewable by Administrator level staff.
As a visitor/user, you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised or stolen.
Also please note that certain Member Names are reserved so as not to confuse the infrastructure of the Board. Examples being variations on existing member names. You agree never to impersonate any member of staff.
Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks. You will be banned if you persist in this behaviour.
Trolls - Please don't troll or feed the trolls! Anyone deliberately antagonising other forum users by posting 'flame-bait' type messages is not welcome. You will be banned if you persist in this behaviour.
You agree *not* to do any of the following:
- Register more than once except with permission from the Board owner, Graham P. Smith, aka "The Old Man" or an authorised Administrator.
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or graphic files, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a "TIWWA" webmaster, message board/community administrator, moderator, or affiliates.
- Post or transmit any Content that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, malware or other mischievous and harmful content.
- Use "TIWWA" features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting [use of all caps] or flooding [continuous posting of repetitive text or topics]).
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
Off-Topic Advertising, links to Competitor Websites.
- Competitor website links should never be included in members signatures or any area of the website without receiving prior consent. Staff may edit or delete such links or content at any time without notice.
- This is a MillenniuM community message board first and foremost. Off-topic links should not be posted EXCEPT in the Off-Topic Areas of this Message Board. They should be posted in a related forum where or whenever possible, such as links to Movie, Books and DVD News / Reviews being placed in the new entertainment forums which have been set up for this purpose.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable national or international law, rule or regulation is not permitted.
- Uploading or transmitting any content or media that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party is not permitted.
- "TIWWA" retains the right to exclusively determine what violates any of the above rules.
Posting Policy: This site does not permit the posting of content, questions or advice regarding serials, cracks, warez, pornography, stolen software, or links to sites containing such content. If in doubt about where or if to post a message, please ask a Board Moderator for advice!
Millennium DVD and Media Policy.
Millennium has now been released onto DVD format and is available on streaming websites. This community message board, its host and also participating websites at TIWWA officially support the decision to release Millennium to the public, to promote its sale/purchase where ever possible. As a result existing forums which previously provided a discussion platform for obtaining downloadable episodes and episodes on recordable DVD, VCD, SVCD and other non-official Fox un-authorised non-retail versions/formats were closed in support of the official product. We fully support Fox's decision to release Millennium on public sale and would urge Members and Guests to support the sale of the official DVD's, products and streaming. We're sure fans will be supportive of this decision which applies to all copyrighted content.
Posts, Topics and Replies relating to DVD 'rips' and conversions to non-official variations will be deemed contrary to This Is Who We Are's policy. Any such posts will be removed and/or edited and the person responsible issued with an increased warning level or a possible ban.
Inappropriate and off-topic posts posted in the incorrect areas will be moderated/deleted/moved as appropriate. Similarly short, one or two word posts, also posts that contain only emoticons should not be posted. Repeat offenders will be warned and could be banned from using the site.
Breaking any of the above policies and guidelines will make your account subject to immediate banning, or your message/content deleted, edited or moved. Further, the community moderators may contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and/or the proper authorities based upon the severity of your posts.
By Registering, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Terms Of Service:
Please take a moment to review these general rules, policies and guidelines. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
The posting of advertisements without permission, profanity, spam or personal attacks is prohibited.
The rules for this site and its community exist to protect the community and our Members. We intend this to be a friendly place for Millennium fans to enjoy and return to as often as possible! If your post content, signatures, profile images, etc. are disruptive and impact our clients' enjoyment of our community we may ask you to refrain from such actions or revoke your access to this community.
WEBSITES IN THE USA ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH THE UNITED STATES COPPA ACT WHICH REFERS TO THE GATHERING AND USE OF INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MINORS (IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS YOU MUST STATE THIS WHEN REGISTERING) HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MINIMUM AGE OF REGISTRATION IS 18 YEARS OLD DUE TO THE ADULT NATURE OF SOME OF OUR CONTENT SUCH AS DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENT SCENES OR EPISODE IMAGES FROM THE TV SERIES MILLENNIUM. USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER PRIOR TO COMPLETING REGISTRATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this community software to post any material or content which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website or you have permission to do so.
By using this website, or if you have been 'banned' or 'warned', you agree not to attempt to circumvent the security or infrastructure of this website or its facilities in any way including agreement NOT to re-register under a different username, email address or IP address. You agree not to make attempts to do this, or maintain intimidation, coerce or harass a third party or Member of our website (Staff or otherwise) or misuse or release private data, not to make libellous or slanderous remarks or statements.
You agree at all times now or in the future not to post or transmit defamation of character, infringement of rights, impersonate, commit fraud or deceit, not to make use of others to achieve the prior, or conduct such or similar activities on behalf of another party to achieve such goals. You agree not to involve any of our Staff Members or Website owners or be representative in any form of legal action. We reserve the right in such cases to contact your ISP or local Law Enforcement Agency or Police Authority by way of an official complaint or to seek advice which may result is the loss of service to you and/or financial, punitive damages and/or costs. Your statutory legal rights are not affected.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our Staff Team.
Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping this community a relaxing and fun haven.
Updated: 11th October 2015