Welcome to This Is Who We Are!
Thanks for taking the time to visit the largest, most friendly and most feature-laden Millennium fan community online.
Start your Experience!
Registration is free, so why not create an account, Sign In and perhaps post a quick hello to:
- access even more content, features and functionality within our community suite including our fun Chatbox
- create new on and off-topic topics, add replies in our forums and add comments, reviews and feedback throughout TIWWA
- create and customise an awesome TIWWA member profile after registration with as much detail as you like
- climb our Leaderboard, build rank and reputation
- share and reply to status updates, manage your account,
- set up optional account security questions and 2 Factor Authentication with Google Authenticator or Authy
- reward fellow members with reputation and respond to content with our new Reactions feature
- create and style one or more community Blogs on any theme you like, including the option to import content via RSS from other blogs and website streams
- share your photos, rate & comment on the images within in our Gallery and events in our Calendars
- share, rate and comment embedded videos and live streams from YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch etc in our Videos section
- send and receive personal messages using our member Messenger facility,
- follow content, friends, interesting members and much more!
As well as normal registration, we also support social signing in and syncing via Google & Twitter accounts, for added convenience and optional profile, status updates and user photo syncing.
Some features, increased attachment storage limits, higher levels of functionality like larger profile photos etc, may become tiered in the future as member benefits linked to optional subscription packages in order to help support the website, but registration and everyday features will always be free.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Who's Online 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)
As you may know, 10 years ago the rather awesome @LaLaLandRecords released limited, stunning releases of Mark Snow's Millennium score. Currently, you can once more order copies of MILLENNIUM: LIMITED EDITION (2CD-SET) direct from LaLaLand's new website, which states a further limited batch of 1000 units are available from June 9th, 2018.
The website also advertises 2000 units of MILLENNIUM VOL 2: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET). Both releases are priced at a very reasonable $24.98 at the time of writing.
Visit LaLaLand Records' new website at https://lalalandrecords.com/
SadEyes posted a post in a topic,Snow Files of the Week: Suite from "The X-Files", episode "Detour" (1997).
In this season five episode, Mulder and Scully investigate the mysterious disappearance and murder of three men in the Apalachicola National Forest in Florida. Attacked by a human-like creature that seems to blend in with the surrounding forest the agents get lost in the woods and try to survive the night.
Mark Snow provides an eerie piano theme for the setting and his trademark dark soundscapes. The music is taken from the third 4CD box set with X-Files music, released by La-La Land Records. The set is limited to 3.000 copies.
Most OnlineNewest Member