Welcome to This Is Who We Are!
Thanks for taking the time to visit the largest, most friendly and most feature-laden Millennium fan community online.
Start your Experience!
Registration is free, so why not create an account, Sign In and perhaps post a quick hello to:
- access even more content, features and functionality within our community suite including our fun Chatbox
- create new on and off-topic topics, add replies in our forums and add comments, reviews and feedback throughout TIWWA
- create and customise an awesome TIWWA member profile after registration with as much detail as you like
- climb our Leaderboard, build rank and reputation
- share and reply to status updates, manage your account,
- set up optional account security questions and 2 Factor Authentication with Google Authenticator or Authy
- reward fellow members with reputation and respond to content with our new Reactions feature
- create and style one or more community Blogs on any theme you like, including the option to import content via RSS from other blogs and website streams
- share your photos, rate & comment on the images within in our Gallery and events in our Calendars
- share, rate and comment embedded videos and live streams from YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch etc in our Videos section
- send and receive personal messages using our member Messenger facility,
- follow content, friends, interesting members and much more!
As well as normal registration, we also support social signing in and syncing via Google & Twitter accounts, for added convenience and optional profile, status updates and user photo syncing.
Some features, increased attachment storage limits, higher levels of functionality like larger profile photos etc, may become tiered in the future as member benefits linked to optional subscription packages in order to help support the website, but registration and everyday features will always be free.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
🕰Recent Members Online 📟
Dear TIWWA members and visitors,
Nothing to be alarmed about, but I would like to extend apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced with slow responses or speed with the website in the last few days.
Unfortunately we have intermittently been receiving a high amount of illegitimate web traffic, effectively hammering away at the server in what appears to be a crude attempt to knock our server or website offline.
As you may know such is the nature of DDoS or 'Distributed Denial of Service' attacks, the hackers (possibly someone who has watched too many episode of Mr Robot) often use a one or more, sometimes a whole network of compromised computers or devices to try and take random or specific servers down by bombarding their firewall and server software with traffic or hits.
Initially it was coming from Italy, then the US, then South America.
We can manually kill off the Apache server process each time and restart it, but after a while it starts up again, sometimes soon or after a few hours. Eventually they will get bored with door rattling and move on, especially since we're not a big company website, power station etc.
Our web-hosting company has elevated the issue to a more senior tier of support staff who have been working hard to resolve the issues, however we may start using Cloudflare and routing through their network behind the scenes for extra protection, as they provide a network service to assist with this sort of issue. If so, the website may be inaccessible for a short while.
We may also have to enable additional firewall rules, which potentially could cause you to receive a blocked or forbidden error messages in your browser if your use or visit to the site triggers a false positive. Such advanced rules are very sensitive, and require a lot of fine tuning and extra time to configure, so are best avoided if possible.
I want to reassure you that we have no reason to believe the website or server has been compromised or hacked in any way, or personal information taken.
We take security seriously. We also have automatic backups available, and all non-public user account related personal information such as e-mail addresses, passwords etc are fully encrypted, as you would rightly expect. This is one reason why we licence use of professional community software with regular updates rather than use free software, and we also automatically encrypt all traffic between our server and your browser when you visit our site.
Thank you bearing with us.
Any UK based group members fancy meeting up when Lance is in London this July? http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/9-lfcc-guests/london-guests-filmandtv/1001-lance-henriksen
Would be nice to put faces to names!
Most OnlineNewest Member