Welcome to This Is Who We Are!
Thanks for taking the time to visit the largest, most friendly and most feature-laden Millennium fan community online.
Start your Experience!
Registration is free, so why not create an account, Sign In and perhaps post a quick hello to:
- access even more content, features and functionality within our community suite including our fun Chatbox
- create new on and off-topic topics, add replies in our forums and add comments, reviews and feedback throughout TIWWA
- create and customise an awesome TIWWA member profile after registration with as much detail as you like
- climb our Leaderboard, build rank and reputation
- share and reply to status updates, manage your account,
- set up optional account security questions and 2 Factor Authentication with Google Authenticator or Authy
- reward fellow members with reputation and respond to content with our new Reactions feature
- create and style one or more community Blogs on any theme you like, including the option to import content via RSS from other blogs and website streams
- share your photos, rate & comment on the images within in our Gallery and events in our Calendars
- share, rate and comment embedded videos and live streams from YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch etc in our Videos section
- send and receive personal messages using our member Messenger facility,
- follow content, friends, interesting members and much more!
As well as normal registration, we also support social signing in and syncing via Google & Twitter accounts, for added convenience and optional profile, status updates and user photo syncing.
Some features, increased attachment storage limits, higher levels of functionality like larger profile photos etc, may become tiered in the future as member benefits linked to optional subscription packages in order to help support the website, but registration and everyday features will always be free.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
SadEyes posted a post in a topic,Snow Files of the Week: Suite from "The X-Files", episode "Detour" (1997).
In this season five episode, Mulder and Scully investigate the mysterious disappearance and murder of three men in the Apalachicola National Forest in Florida. Attacked by a human-like creature that seems to blend in with the surrounding forest the agents get lost in the woods and try to survive the night.
Mark Snow provides an eerie piano theme for the setting and his trademark dark soundscapes. The music is taken from the third 4CD box set with X-Files music, released by La-La Land Records. The set is limited to 3.000 copies.
Unless you've been living under a rock, on Mars or have possibly been abducted by The Polaroid Stalker, you will have no doubt heard about changes to Privacy and Data Protection in Europe called General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short). The legislation in reality effects and improves the rights of everyone.
As you would expect, we have always respected your privacy and the processing of your personal data/information, and we will continue to do so.
Our community software suite recently received additional functionality and tools to better facilitate compliance with the new GDPR legislation.
There are understandably lots of interpretations, wild claims and opinions on GDPR. However, we believe GDPR isn't about ruining your enjoyment of the internet, it's good news for all of us.
We manage an awesome website, we're open and transparent, but we're not lawyers or GDPR experts. So for further information and better understanding, we highly recommend reading the guidance available at the ICO website, which you can find here.
We have also taken the opportunity to review and update our Guidelines.
Thank you for your time, understanding and for your continued use of our website.
Most OnlineNewest Member