Millennium: Volume 1 — La-La Land Records 2-CD set available on eBay

Rate this topic

Hello all!

Just dropping in to say I've got a brand new (still in plastic wrap) copy of the Volume 1 2-CD soundtrack from La-La Land Records on sale at eBay at the moment, if there's anyone out there who has previously missed a chance to own it. Both volumes are FANTASTIC (of course), and both are currently unavailable from the La-La Land site.

Starting bid was at $25 with free shipping (less than I paid for it originally).

Hope this makes someone's day!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335368705553

This is who we are.
— lucid hysteria

spacer.png

PS — I hope advertising something I have for sale doesn't violate any of the community guidelines (I'm new around here as far as actually having an account, though as a lover of the show and the music, I have certainly "lurked" at this site from time to time over the years). I couldn't find any kind of relevant prohibition listed anywhere, so I went ahead, hoping to give someone the chance they may have missed out on owning it prior to now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...