Suddenly Millennium

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Frank [pseudo Lance](in a gravelly monotone throughout): "As I was standing at the altar I saw the edge of the abyss. I saw children with their eyes stiched shut. Their features sanded off. Their screams masked by a veil of brutal indifference."

Reminds me of eating in at McDonalds. Boom Boom.

• Elders (Admins)

I attempted to upscale the video (from another source) and publish it to our YouTube channel, but it was automatically rejected on copyright claims. I upscaled it using a free AI video enhancement service available from https://capcut.com but it was disappointing to find that even after processing it was still very low quality. In fact, I think it lost some of its original definition, what there was of it. I trimmed away the bottom VHS recording telltale marks. The AI version had less of Frank's wrinkles and almost no definition of the material of his jacket.  Normally when you increase the size of a video, you make the low-quality video artefacts worse, so I was hoping to see more improvement. Either way, I have disputed the claim on the grounds of fair use and it not coming from the remastered source material inferred in the wording of the dispute, and if successful I understand it will become visible, for what it's worth.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)
On 2/8/2024 at 9:58 PM, davidmarx2000 said:

Seriously? I'm not sure what I could show you that a Youtube tutorial wouldn't already...

I wondered what this meant, but then realised you had replied to a spammer whose post had been automatically removed! I need more coffee :coffee:

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)
On 2/7/2024 at 10:54 PM, davidmarx2000 said:

I use CapCut regularly, but wasn't aware they had that feature. Interesting. Anyways, great one for the archives.

It's an interesting app and free use is nice. WBTV disputed my dispute, so as the quality wasn't much improved, I didn't bother appealing and deleted it from Youtube.

Ahh that explains it. 2 cups of Joe and that's all for me today.

3 hours ago, The Old Man said:

I wondered what this meant, but then realised you had replied to a spammer whose post had been automatically removed! I need more coffee :coffee:

Ahh that explains it. 2 cups of Joe and that's all for me today.