Sarah Jane Redmond...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Okay, first and foremost I cannot take ANY credit at all for the extraordinary supernatural powers of observation that many of you have here when you notice neat, little things about different episodes. In this case it was just dumb luck (with emphasis on the 'DUMB' part) that I happened to notice the credits at the end of the show.

The episode is about 1/2 way through Season 2 and it is called 'Aubrey', after the town where it taks place, I think. So, I'm watching the credits at the end and it says 'Young Mom' = Sarah Jane Redmond; I do a doubletake and say 'wha...' This is the episode where the middle aged police woman has gotten pregnant by none other than our 'Peter Watts' who is another policeman at the station (BTW, as a remote side point, this has GOT to be the absolute plainest, most pedestrian role the guy has EVER played. So TOTALLY opposite of his usual deep, intelligent characters that we have come to know and love) Anyway, the basic story, in case you don't remember right off (although obviously 'A Stranger' has bloody memorized EVERY friggin' moment of every episode!!! :wtf: ) is where there was an unsolved murder case back in 1942 where a guy had carved the word 'SISTER' on the chest of his victims. Anyway, there is this brief scene where the woman is sitting with Mulder & Scully at a park and a little girl falls down and cries; her mom comes up and for about all of 5 seconds she bends down and picks up the little girl and walks away. Even if you looked REALLY close, I don't know if you could tell; but, I went back and found the scene and sure enough it was her. Unless you saw the credits though, I honestly think you wouldn't ever notice, mainly due to the fact you never really see her face very clearly because she is bending down and then turns away very quickly.

No big deal here, but for all you MANY SJR fans out there I thought maybe you'd find it mildly interesting.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes indeed, one of two appearences on the X-Files. Here's some screenshots from an X-Files fan that were sent to me but Sarah-Jane said it wasn't her, so they never got put on her website. :wtf: Even actor's and actresses can get confused it seems!

post-1-1154344039_thumb.jpg

post-1-1154344051_thumb.jpg

post-1-1154344060_thumb.jpg

post-1-1154344069_thumb.jpg