2 upcoming movies Lance should have said no to!

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest Cookyman

Lance do you really need the cash this badly?

Do you all know Lance will be in Pumpkinhead 3 & 4! as the ghost of Ed Harley (Nooooooooooooooooooo!)

That just sounds plain crud

I quite enjoyed the 1st pumpkinhead movie but never bothererd with the sequel as it looked awful but all these years later 2 more sequels, jeez!

Lance you are a wonderful actor and have been in some real s*** but this sounds like the crappest decision yet - I hope they pay you well!

post-58-1154386711_thumb.jpg

• Elders (Admins)

Yeah, I thought that too! I also thought Lance had distanced himself from trash films but there you go (no reflection on the original).

Nice to see you online Cooky! Missed you!

Guest Cookyman
Yeah, I thought that too! I also thought Lance had distanced himself from trash films but there you go (no reflection on the original).

Nice to see you online Cooky! Missed you!

Thanks old man! it's certainly been awhile - but good to see the site is as strong as ever! :swingin:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Thanks old man! it's certainly been awhile - but good to see the site is as strong as ever! :swingin:

Well, I just got 'The Garden' from Netflix and I haven't watched it yet, so I'm intersted to see if it is any good.

Guest Nadeen

I liked the first one also, but Blood Wings was bad, the acting in the second one just terrible. I am optimistic, but to make 2 movies at once seems like there trying stretch the budget, but they might be good lance is gonna rock, lets hope the movies do too :drunk:

Lance do you really need the cash this badly?

Do you all know Lance will be in Pumpkinhead 3 & 4! as the ghost of Ed Harley (Nooooooooooooooooooo!)

That just sounds plain crud

I quite enjoyed the 1st pumpkinhead movie but never bothererd with the sequel as it looked awful but all these years later 2 more sequels, jeez!

Lance you are a wonderful actor and have been in some real s*** but this sounds like the crappest decision yet - I hope they pay you well!