Sarah Jane Redmond sighting.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I was working on the computer and watching TV out of the corner of my eye today when I heard the unmistakable voice of Sarah Jane in an episode of "The Dead Zone" with Anthony Michael Hall. I then checked her filmography on IMDB, and there was no mention of this appearance. I also went to her official web page, and again, no mention of the appearance. Anyone have any guesses to why this is the case. Also, an additional question, TIWWA has a link directly to Sarah Jane's official web page, but I am assuming that you have to register separately to post there. I noticed that there is a link to send questions to Sarah Jane herself. I was wondering if anyone frequents her web page and knows whether or not she actually responds to these posts. It would be fun to know that Sarah Jane, for even a brief moment, was reading something I wrote and responded to it, but I realize that she is a busy woman with many fans and admirers and isn't going to become my pen pal or anything. :oneeyedwinK

Guest ZeusFaber

According to TV.com, Sarah-Jane Redmond did indeed appear in a recent episode of The Dead Zone entitled, fittingly enough, "Revelation".

Can't help you with your other question, I'm afraid.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
According to TV.com, Sarah-Jane Redmond did indeed appear in a recent episode of The Dead Zone entitled, fittingly enough, "Revelation".

Can't help you with your other question, I'm afraid.

Thanks Zeus, looks like I didn't dig deep enough. Maybe it was recent enough that her filmographys haven't been updated yet. I'm not going to say that Sarah Jane is not an accomplished actress, but given her beauty and brilliant acting abilities, not to mention some projects that have given her some exposure, I'm surprised she hasn't really become a household name yet. I suppose there could be any number of reasons. Maybe she has been offered some more high profile roles and declined, maybe there are so many beautiful and talented actresses out there that she hasn't gotten the offers, or maybe the projects she has chosen, such as Da Vinci's Inquest, have kept her too busy to do anything else. I guess not every actor is in it for the fame and money, and from what I have heard about SJR, she doesn't seem like the type who would be.

Guest SouthernCelt
I was working on the computer and watching TV out of the corner of my eye today when I heard the unmistakable voice of Sarah Jane in an episode of "The Dead Zone" with Anthony Michael Hall. I then checked her filmography on IMDB, and there was no mention of this appearance. I also went to her official web page, and again, no mention of the appearance. Anyone have any guesses to why this is the case. Also, an additional question, TIWWA has a link directly to Sarah Jane's official web page, but I am assuming that you have to register separately to post there. I noticed that there is a link to send questions to Sarah Jane herself. I was wondering if anyone frequents her web page and knows whether or not she actually responds to these posts. It would be fun to know that Sarah Jane, for even a brief moment, was reading something I wrote and responded to it, but I realize that she is a busy woman with many fans and admirers and isn't going to become my pen pal or anything. :oneeyedwinK

I registered some time ago on SJ's message board site (also run by our own favorite "Old Man", Graham) and there are a few more TIWWA-ers that visit. SJ does respond to messages posted there and directed to her; however, as you might expect, her time is somewhat limited and she visits the site only infrequently. Join the board and post something to her. Then be patient and check back periodically to see if she finds time to respond. (I'm sure Graham would love to add some members over there to give that board a bit more prominence.)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I registered some time ago on SJ's message board site (also run by our own favorite "Old Man", Graham) and there are a few more TIWWA-ers that visit. SJ does respond to messages posted there and directed to her; however, as you might expect, her time is somewhat limited and she visits the site only infrequently. Join the board and post something to her. Then be patient and check back periodically to see if she finds time to respond. (I'm sure Graham would love to add some members over there to give that board a bit more prominence.)

Thanks Celt. Maybe I will make my way over there and register. The web page is very well done and has some scrumptious photos of Sarah Jane. I'll send SJR a message, and if she responds, even briefly, it will make my year.