Can there no longer be even one day w/o something bad

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest Moriarty
4 senior physicians arrested for illegal experiments on elderly patients.

This is in Israel. I would have thought with all that the Nazis reportedly did to Jewish people through the likes of Mengele, no Israeli doctor, Jewish or not, would even consider using elderly patients for experimentation in any unethical or illegal fashion.

I am sorry but what do you mean with "Nazis reportedly did to Jewish people"?

Guest SouthernCelt
I am sorry but what do you mean with "Nazis reportedly did to Jewish people"?

It's just a figure of speech. I was referring to medical experimentation, not executions and the like.

Guest Moriarty
It's just a figure of speech. I was referring to medical experimentation, not executions and the like.

Oh okay. Did not mean to offend you or so. It's just that these figures of speech are kind of hard to understand considering the fact that my mothertongue is not English. But I am learning :yes:

Guest SouthernCelt
Oh okay. Did not mean to offend you or so. It's just that these figures of speech are kind of hard to understand considering the fact that my mothertongue is not English. But I am learning :yes:

No problem. I don't always write clearly anyway, especially when I'm pressed for time and trying to get something in before I have to log out.