Millennium icons

Rate this topic

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Hey, I've been messing around with creating my own icons the last few days, and I've whipped up 14 Millennium ones. I've uploaded them to my site in a 40k zipped file.

The icons are: 2 of Frank, Chris Carter, Emma, Catherine, Bletcher, Watts, The Old Man, human Lucy, demon Lucy, Baldwin, one of the demons from "Somehow, Satan...", Lara and Jose Chung.

https://www.geocities.com/ecrehash/FrankBlackb.zip

I've also done 33 X-Files icons, and they can be found at:

https://www.geocities.com/ecrehash/XFilesX.zip

Hope you like 'em!

Guest LauraKrycek
Am I doing something wrong?  I can't get anything at all to come up.  It just goes to some kind of error page.  I used the stem of the link, though, to get to your site -- pretty awesome!  I love your intro with the "Wait, Worry... Who Cares?"

Guest SouthernCelt

Am I doing something wrong?  I can't get anything at all to come up.  It just goes to some kind of error page.  

I had the same problem.  I fixed it by copying (highlight link from right to left so it won't try to open, then CNTL C to copy) the links to the URL window (click in the URL window and press CNTL V) and pressed return.  That will bring up a "what do you want to do -- copy, open, etc." window.  Then copy (or download) the file to your pc.  You have to do it for each link separately.  I've got a PC so I don't know the procedure for an Apple system.

It got me the zip files but I haven't unzipped them yet.  So I suppose it worked ok.

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahhh thank you!  Very nice.  Had to take a break from my very busy day of trying to study Hamlet but instead making Livejournal icons of Alan Rickman to look at them.  I like the Lara Means one especially.

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Sorry that some are having problems with the zip files. I know Geocities isn't too good with direct linking to stuff in forums.

Glad you like em! They were pretty basic but fun to do.

Have to do a screensaver sometime soon...I have a cool, professional program for that.