Legion leaves the MillenniuM Group...

Rate this topic

Has anyone seen the new IBM commercials?  They feature the actor that played The Judge :devil: .  They are actually kind of funny commercials.  The newest one, I believe also features the actor that played Ema's father.

Also, the actor that played the Agent Boxer manifestation of Legion :devil: will star in Tremors the Series which premieres in January on Sci Fi Chanel (USA).

Also, Stephen Miller (Andy McClaren) had an appearance in Taken.  There is also another actor from MLM that was playing a soldier in Taken.  The actor was in only one ep of MLM, and I can't remember what he played.

Upbeat, Inspite of major computer problems :angry: ,

:ouro: Scott

Guest millennium-collections

speaking of commercials, have you seen the car commercial that features the "taxidermist" from the X-files/MM episode? He locks the accountant in the closet....too funny :;):

Matt

......sh*t,that's who it was :laugh:  denise and i have been trying to figure out that one for awhile ???      thanks for the info matt.        P.S. i'll be throing you a private email soon ust to catch up and also to ask a question about the,er,project.

~DAVE :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Matt

speaking of commercials, have you seen the car commercial that features the "taxidermist" from the X-files/MM episode? He locks the accountant in the closet....too funny :;):

Ah, sometimes I wish I still watched TV... I never catch these things anymore.  I used to be the person who spotted all the familiar faces.  Anyway, I was surprised a few months ago when I was watching "That Thing You Do" (yes, one of my dirty little secrets is that I'm a fan of the well-made romantic comedy), and he's the father of the main character (the drummer dude with the sunglasses).  He does things like dance around and drum on a table (and his wife) while wearing sunglasses after watching the band on TV.  I couldn't help but shake my head -- who knew that soon enough, he'd be out there providing taxi service for bloodthirsty zombies.