Petition

Rate this topic

Guest The Roosters

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

My first opportunity to welcome you to the Board!

This Petition was created when it took over from my original MillenniuM DVD Petition. After a month or so, we had a lot of signatures but sadly the company website (think it was 321) shut down. Before I had chance to start a new one, Bill Swanson e-mailed me and said he was setting up a replacement. Its been running now for some and is an excellent indicator of support for the shows DVD Release.

This Poll may have been part of the 'Fan Support for a DVD Release' evidence shown to Fox's Peter Staddon earlier this year by an executive of HMV, something Brian Dixon and I were fortunate enough to be informed about!

This Petition features on the MillenniuM site MDUK, as does information on the old 'original' Petition. Also I'll pin this topic here in the MillenniuM DVD Forum so that people have easy access etc.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Leee242

I just "signed" the petition. Hope it does a bit of good. My old VHS tapes are getting threadbare. And I'm missing an ep from Season 1 (Force Majure) . :praying: