I'm dying to know what the artwork looks like

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

Ah I can't wait to see what the artwork for Millennium season 1 is going to look like. Does anyone know generally how early they release images of dvd's before the dvds themselves are released? I'm hoping this is a deluxe set like the X-Files sets and not just some flimsy cardboard box with slipcases.

Guest DiGNAN17

It depends, of course, but I've been seeing anywhere between 3 and 5 months in advance. The Dead Like Me artwork is out, and that will be released in May.

I'm not sure how I'd like it packaged. On one hand, the X-Files release definitely looks really nice, but I've been finding that everything packaged in that way has the plastic part the DVDs are put it coming off the paper backing. Maybe that's just me.

All I know is I can't wait to have a large box that says "MillenniuM'" on my DVD shelf. That will be fantastic.

-Matt

ps- oh, and hi everybody! Happy to be here!

Guest WaveCrest

With the X Files boxsets you could see a picture of the DVD cover a few weeks before they were released.

I'd like to see the artwork for the Season 1 set done in the style of the last shot of the main title sequence with the glowing yellow house and the girl walking on top of the roof. Classic image of the show that was.

Guest The Frenchman

For Fox, the cheapest way to go would be to re-use the artworks used for the UK videos, the french videos and the Japanese LDs...

They are quite cool...

We'll see it soon...

Guest A Stranger
I would have thought they'd release images soon for web companies to promote and sell the release.

Graham :ouro:

Yeah, but they also should have released info on the Mark Snow Best of MM soundtrack too!!

• Elders (Moderators)

I think this will be THE year for all the MM-Fans worldwide. Not only the announced MM-First-Season-Box, but also maybe a best of Mark Snow Soundtrack-Album. After "Harsh Realm" is going to be released, perhaps there is still a chance for the "Lone Gunmen" too. This, together with Season 2 and 3 of MM, would complete the Chris-Carter-Collection. Hopefully there will be interesting specials, something like "The Truth about MM-Season-One" like on the X-Files-Boxes. The greatest gift would be an isolated soundtrack with Mark Snow´s wonderful music, but this I think remains a wish. When I hold the MM-Box-Set in my hands I will think to myself "what a long strange trip this has been..."

Alex :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
When I hold the MM-Box-Set in my hands I will think to myself  "what a long strange trip this has been..."

Yeah seriously.