Chris Carter Universe, Chronologically

Rate this topic

Guest Martin Israel

Guest ZeusFaber

But that's not the point of the above sequence. It's a sequence of all the episodes produced by Chris Carter's production company, Ten Thirteen, in the order in which they originally aired.

Whether or not each series takes place in the same fictional "universe" or not is entirely beside the point. Crossovers are not the issue. Nobody is looking to meld them all into a single unified continuum, and indeed I would suggest that there is no advantage in trying to do so.

It's a sequence of Ten Thirteen Production episodes, nothing more and nothing less, thus Harsh Realm is equally as valid as any other.

HR is actually the TV version of a comic book series which was published in 1994 if I read my Overstreet right.

Not so. The series was merely inspired by the comic book by James D. Hudnall, and the show itself retains very little in common with it beyond that title and a small act of homage in naming the dog Dexter. It can by no means be considered an adaptation or a "TV version" of the comic, because the two stories and sets of characters exist entirely independently from one another.