Season 9 Artwork Released

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest Regan MacNeil

tvshowsondvd.com just released the artwork for Season 9 of The X-Files. The picture shows 7 disks in the set, but there should only be 6. There were only 20 episodes in the final season, so that's 5 disks for episodes, 1 disk for special features, and one extra disk. At first, I thought MAYBE that might be some sort of Harsh Realm/MillenniuM promo, but all the disks have X-Files pictures on them. I wonder what the extra disk is for...

Guest WaveCrest

Ah! You're the second person to beat me to announcing this (well the third but it was very unlikely to announce it on that TV forum)! :)

This is the TVShowsOnDVD link to the page with the news about the Season 9 DVD cover artwork with the pictures of it and the discs. I'll try and get the bigger version of it tomorrow.

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1168

Guest WaveCrest

New news article posted on TVShowsOnDVD's news page yesterday about the Season 9 DVD box set which gives the specs:

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1179

My thoughts on the announced specs.....

Mixed reaction from me as well. While I like the inclusion of the "Making of The Truth" documentary I'm disappointed with the content of the deleted scenes. The ones for NIHT and The Truth are welcome but there aren't any from Audrey Pauley which is what I was hoping there would be some from.

What's that CD-ROM "The Truth" game about?

And yes, good seeing the two Secrets of the X Files documentaries on the DVD. Whilst I have them already on video I'm glad they will be released on DVD.

The profiles are what were on the end of the 2 episode volumes aren't they?

I'm very pleased that the "Cake cutting" footage is on there. Totally surprised by that. Didn't even think it would even be released. It's got to be the 200th episode celebration party.