Hard Question about a song in Millenium

Rate this topic

Guest LukeBlack

Guest LukeBlack

Hello to everyone!

I'm a Newbie and I have a strange question about Millenium!

Does anyone know the title of the song playing while Frank is having a vision of his "yellow house" and of his late wife in the episode "the Sound of Snow"? :thinking_big:

It's a hard question but i really liked that song!! :;)::;):

Thanks!! :bye-big:

• Elders (Admins)
Hello to everyone! 

I'm a Newbie and I have a strange question about Millenium! 

Does anyone know the title of the song playing while Frank is having a vision of his "yellow house" and of his late wife in the episode "the Sound of Snow"?    :thinking_big:

It's a hard question but i really liked that song!! :;):  :;):

Thanks!!      :bye-big:

Hi LukeBlack and welcome to This Is Who We Are!

The very moving and fitting peice of music in the Sound Of Snow was The Dark End of the Street by James Carr, that scene will haunt me forever as one of MillenniuM's finest moments...

Regards,

Graham.

PS. I see you reposted in a new topic which is the best way so I've removed the duplicate post.

Guest LukeBlack

Thank you very much!

I agree with you, that scene represents one of the MilleniuM's best moments....

I'm glad to have joined this comunity!

Regards,

Luca

• 2 months later...
Guest Soylentgreen

It's actually a version of the song, recorded by Percy Sledge. I managed to find the very version used on the program. But there are several - even by Sledge, not to mention James Carr. It's impossible (not being a musicologist) to know without first hearing them.

But somehow I had to have the very same recording used in the program, because of the impact it had on me.

FYI.

I just replied to your seperate e-mail concerning this, suggesting you post here which you obviously did before I replied. I also received your message by way of the Reported Post feature. However, please don't use the Report This Post to a Moderator feature unless its to report a post for specific reason. As it's your first visit here, I'll hold off on calling Mabius out to you and hope you find the correct version.

From the Board Rules/Help:

"However, do not use this to chat with the moderator(s)!. You can use the email function or the Personal Messenger function for that."

Thank you.

The Old Man - Senior Admin

Edited by Soylentgreen