Season 1 repeats on Sci-fi UK

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I first read about it in the April issue of a satellite TV magazine but have now seen confirmation in the new issue of Cult Times magazine - Sci-fi (UK) are going back to the beginning with repeats of Millennium. They start on 24th April and will be on around 4 a.m. in the morning (!!). I think it's the first 7 episodes so 24th April must be right. Sci-fi must be showing one episode on per day then. I'll have to check in my magazine.

I think you're right, WaveCrest - an episode every day around 4 in the morning. Actually, this presents an interesting dilemma for me: do I watch/record the episodes (as I haven't seen Season One for years) or do I wait for the DVD release instead?

Hmm. Decisions, decisions...

• Elders (Admins)

Yes its fantastic news indeed... in fcat I posted an article on this going back to the beginning of March...

02.03.04 MillenniuM Season One Returns To UK SCI-Fi Channel...

It's time for the first news update for March 2004 and what better news than to tell you that MillenniuM Season One begins a repeat screening on UK Sci-Fi Channel on April 25th 2004 at 4am. Episodes will be screened on a daily basis at or around 4am GMT. As usual special care should be taken to note that the start times sometimes vary and that UK Sci-Fi's TV listings can be a little confusing.

MillenniuM fans should head over to the website of UK Sci-Fi Channel which continues it's established home base for MillenniuM where they will find an opportunity to submit Episode and Series reviews of MillenniuM as indeed they can at This Is Who We Are. Visitors to UK Sci-Fi's Website should navigate to What's On Sci Fi>What's On. There you can find listings and information on the MillenniuM TV series and the opportunity to submit reviews of both the MillenniuM Series and individual MillenniuM Episodes.

On behalf of all UK based MillenniuM fans, Millennium Desktop UK (MDUK) would like to extend it's grateful thanks to UK Sci Fi Channel for continuing to provide it's established home for Frank Black and for making this much understated series available to it's fans. GS

Guest WaveCrest

A cliched saying but.......better open the piggy bank!

I'd love to buy it in one of the high-street music/multimedia stores but I can just bet that it'll be cheaper online. Then again, from my point of view the XF Season 7 & 8 boxsets still aren't tempting enough for me to purchase them. Millennium's S1 price will be around the same current price for the XF sets.

Whichever way I will buy the first season of MM I'll be making my contribution to help the second and final seasons get a DVD release!

Guest WaveCrest

OT:

Dust,

Have you seen their trailer for the film Flatliners? They've used a similar phrasing to what is seen at the start of each episode of 24! Jack Bauer's mentioned because Kiefer Sutherland starred in Flatliners. I saw this ad during watching Miracles on LivingTV Monday night.

P.S: I like your forum name. :smokin: Reminds me of westerns and a western film by the same name.