Kingdom Come

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

UK Sci-Fi are showing a different Millennium S1 ep almost every night. I just watched Kingdom Come. Frank studies a book filled with drawings of ancient tortures and inquisitions such as "Trial by Water" etc.

I find this book fascinating and always wondered what it could be called.

Then after pausing each close up, I realised that every page has the same text! It was a damn prop! Aaargh!

Guest sin-er
UK Sci-Fi are showing a different Millennium S1 ep almost every night. I just watched Kingdom Come. Frank studies a book filled with drawings of ancient tortures and inquisitions such as "Trial by Water" etc.

I find this book fascinating and always wondered what it could be called.

Then after pausing each close up, I realised that every page has the same text! It was a damn prop! Aaargh!

your best bet for a book like that is a book first published in 1486 called Malleus Maleficarum, its a book about hunting witches and devices to prove their guilt. Its real and was published www.malleusmaleficarum.org is full of info.

Edited by sin-er