The Wait Continues...

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

I´ve just received a mail from FOX Germany concerning the release here. On the positive side, for the first time they actually said that there are plans for a release in Germany, on the negative side they told me that a release won´t happen before fall. In their mail they wrote "...but if we can believe in the rumours the release won´t happen before fall..." What rumours ? Inside FOX ? Well, everybody there seems to do what he wants... :bigsmile:

• Elders (Admins)

I assume german fans will require a region 2 encoded DVD the same as me in the UK:

Region Code Breakdown

Region 0: Will play on any player and in any territory

Region 1: United States & Canada

Region 2: Western Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, & Japan

Region 3: Southeast Asia including Hong Kong

Region 4: Central & South America

Region 5: Africa, Eastern Europe, & Central Asia including India

Region 6: China

Region 7: Reserved

Region 8: International locations such as airplanes

If English language is your thing, could you buy a UK release box set on the 12th July?

• Elders (Moderators)

I have a few DVD´s from the UK and the US, English is not the problem. Perhaps I will order it from the UK. I will wait until July and if there is still no release date set for Germany, then the chance for a UK-order is very high. On the other hand I want to support MillenniuM in Germany, so that it sells well here too...I guess I have to buy two sets, UK and Germany :bigsmile:

• Elders (Admins)

I'll hopefully buy the UK version first then 2 US version if I can afford to, just to own the two styles of packaging! My living room is going to look great!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yaponchik

On https://www.justplay.nl/index.php?itemid=3811

it says a set will be brought out carrying subtitles for Swedish and Italian as well. So that's good news for those people as well. :tasty:

Furthermore, it mentions some specifications of the set in detail. Perhaps some of this info is new (eg the info about "Chasing the Dragon") ?

1.33:1 Full Frame

English DD2.0

English HOH, Italian and Swedish subtitles

Commentary on Pilot by Chris Carter

Commentary on Gehenna by Chris Carter

Documentary - "Order in Chaos: Making Millennium Season One" (53mins)

Featurette: "Chasing the Dragon: A Conversation with the Academy Group" - a forensic behavioural science research and training company made up of former FBI agents (23mins)

Featurette: "Creating the Logo and Title Sequence" (8mins)

Eight TV Spots for the Pilot Episode

Inside Look at I Robot

Inside Look at Alien Versus Predator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Moderators)

I found a german online-store from which you can pre-order the Region 1 Box-Set of Millennium : https://www9.cd-wow.net/detail_results_2.ph...duct_code=11839

So for all german fans (there is still no german release date) this is a wonderful opportunity to get MillenniuM on DVD as soon as possible. I immedialety pre-ordered it, there are no extra shipping cost or else to pay :ouro: