Article on Darin Morgan

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for posting, but I was very disappointed in that article. Very little genuine insight, barely any quotes from the man himself, and basically just a set of plot descriptions cobbled together and embellished.

I also find it bizarre that the author claims the show was "struggling" when Darin joined the staff, when in fact it was on the ascendancy like never before. Don't get me wrong, I think Darin Morgan is brilliant and that his work definitely expanded the elasticity of the show, but he hardly "saved The X-Files". Rather, he gave it a wonderful new range.

Guest Laurent.

The article is interesting, although it may overestimate the importance that Darin Morgan had in 1013 shows. He penned amazing episode and he is an excellent writer.. but it is not like The X-Files would have been canceled in season two or three if it wasn't for him. Anyway, the article looks like a summary of a bunch of old interviews with Darin... there's nothing new there. For an article that was posted yesterday, I was expecting to know what he has been up to for the last 10 years.