Millennium Countdown application?

Rate this topic

Guest Sheree Dawn

Guest SouthernCelt

I don't know anything about the script or application that Grahame put on here for the countdown. I'm sure it has to be compatible with whatever the main board programming language is.

I do, however, have a script my computer whiz son (I call him that because he has a MS in Computer Engineering and specializes in web programming) gave me that can be inserted into a web page. It displays as text and didn't have anything to show how to add graphics in or around it. I'll try to look up the html for the script and send it by PM. May be a few days before I can get to it but I'll put it on my list of things to do (it's a long list).

Guest Laurent.

You can get the ouroboros pic by simply copying from the www.tiwwa.info page (if you can't select it directly, chose "view background image" and save it to your computer)...

Now for the actual countdown I'd say that it is a simple code (or script like SC said) or application that you can find on various "website-building" community, you'd just need the right font for it!

I would suggest PMing Graham for more information (or wait for him to come take a look here).

As I don't think they're built within the same file on the tiwwa page, you'll probably also have to do the montage yourself.

Guest Sheree Dawn

thanks guys, for the info. I just assumed it was a special app, like the lunar phase thingee I have on my personal MySpace page. I was making it more complicated than it was.

So, the date our TIWWA page is counting down to is 12/22/12??

Just to make sure I'm not off on a different tangent than everyone else.