Shophetim

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I don't want to speak too soon as it could prove disappointing from where I've left it, but Shophetim is shaping up very nicely. Very interesting at the moment at the hospital.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I'm sorry I didn't see this beforehand. Been used to there being no replies in here!

Shophetim is my favourite of the stories so far although I forgot to skip it as directed in the Virtual Fourth Season thread. I liked the setting of the hospital although two things weren't explained, what "shophetim" was, and what Carol Finley saw. Thirdly who was Eli? Was he introduced in one of the preceding 4th season stories or was he the man who helped Jordan at the crash scene in Shophetim?

I did ask this but I don't think it was answered by a TIWWA form member in the Virtual Fourth Season thread - in which Season 3 episodes were Blakelock and Mabius introduced?

Guest se7en

...unless my memory is failing me i know of no regualr character named Blakelock. Mabius was introduced in the very first episode of S3.though very briefly.

I wish i could help you with your questions but i could never get into VS4. Just wasn't my cup of tea i suppose.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

The beauty of these stories like with reading a book is you can use your own imagination and can actually picture the characters in the scenes. It makes me wish they could be filmed as new episodes!

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest chrisnu
...unless my memory is failing me i know of no regualr character named Blakelock. Mabius was introduced in the very first episode of S3.though very briefly.

There's actually someone credited with the name of Blaylock from the show. It's the guy who show's up at Frank's house in "Roosters" and says "this is who we are".

I'm sorry I didn't see this beforehand. Been used to there being no replies in here!

Shophetim is my favourite of the stories so far although I forgot to skip it as directed in the Virtual Fourth Season thread. I liked the setting of the hospital although two things weren't explained, what "shophetim" was, and what Carol Finley saw. Thirdly who was Eli? Was he introduced in one of the preceding 4th season stories or was he the man who helped Jordan at the crash scene in Shophetim?

I did ask this but I don't think it was answered by a TIWWA form member in the Virtual Fourth Season thread - in which Season 3 episodes were Blakelock and Mabius introduced?

The working tital for Shopetim was Judges. Shopetim, IS the word Judge in hebrew. Eli, Debra etc are judges in the bible.(and very powerful ones as well) Grab a bible and do a bit of reading!

Yes, Eli was the man who helped Jordan at the crash sight, and what Carol saw was- well, a revelation that stunned her for a while.

Shopetim was based on a story that was written in 24 hrs for a friend who had seen a mini series and was discussing it at work and it was decided that anyone could write better than what was on tv. it was a short story and was about 20 pages, and yeah, it was better. It was adapted to Millenium .

MJ Wardale is currently in colarado on assignment. She was the person who supplied alot of the hospital information. Bunny Williams is currently in England and has not been heard from in the last 10 months, so if any one hears from her, please let her know we are thinking of her.

The companion story to this is ISO Bet din- in search of heaven.

Kath,

Guest se7en

There's actually someone credited with the name of Blaylock from the show. It's the guy who show's up at Frank's house in "Roosters" and says "this is who we are".

.......yeah that seems seems vaguely familiar to me.

~se7en :ouro::smokin:

Guest WaveCrest

Kath - Only just read this reply, first time. Thanks for the answers to my questions (forgot that I had asked them!) and also for the background info which I wasn't expecting. :wink:

• 2 months later...

:ouro:

your welcome. I don't know if we covered this in the Pms, but I take it that you sort of liked it? (thats refreshing!)

I don't know if I could write like that again. I mean, I am still writing bits of stuff, and right now I am co writing something with a friend for fun, but-

Well, when I was young, I dated a guy who was writing a story, (he being a year older than me) and our friends were writing (and no, non of them except me was ever published)

It got to where I would have to write something before I could fall asleep, and I have reams and reams of paper that have scribbles on it that have bled through and sometimes I read them and laugh, they were pretty bad, but some of them are good. and I have to think about what I was writing, because , well, I can't remember who the characters were.

and then i find out yesterday that fan fiction is a no no under the copyright laws, UNLESS your doing a parody of something (go figure!) So I am proposing a parody of Millennium. We can call it- um... Willienumnum... and the characters in it would be Flake Blahh, Jangles Blahh, Clatrine Blahh, Farie Bawldrone, Feeder Hotts. and um... Chewie Klawndrew.

Jangles Blahh " Daddy I see dead people!"

Clatrine Blahh, "That is nice dear, are they coming for dinner??"

anyone else?

Kath