Bilderberg = Millennium Group?

Rate this topic

Guest Gary

Guest Gary

I was reading this article over at BBC News Online when I thought to myself that this group, and what people say about it, bears a striking resemblance to the fictional Millennium Group! Hehe. I must have Millennium on the brain at the moment! I just can't wait for July 12th! There are just 39 days remaining...

Guest se7en

...that could make an interesting MM movie,eh?-lol! Frank in retirement,content with being a full time dad to jorden,who is about to enter Jr. high school. gets a visit from the F.B.I./C.I.A. asking him for his help in investigating this group because of his reputation for helping bring down and expose the millennium group. ...why call on Frank? seems the bilderberg group has seen a massive influx of new members.....all ex-members of "MM". ...they fear that the MM-group is now re-incarnated and operating under the guise of "The Bilderberg Group". :devil01::devil01::devil01:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Wellington

Hi

Very well spotted! Even the article cannot lead to what happens here or not. Very efficient thing!

It looks to me more like the X-Files syndicate than the Group, but those two concepts are very tightly drawn together in many ways. Amazing to see that people with different backgrounds may gather and discuss far from indiscreet ears. I wish I could be a fly sometimes... :gaba:

Regards

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

Maybe I don't really know what a "Zionist" is, but this quote surprises me:

And while hardline right-wingers and libertarians accuse Bilderberg of being a liberal Zionist plot...

Most of the right-wing conservatives I know (and I know a lot in my family, church, and so-on) are very pro-Israel.

Very.

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

There's a great book that I read by Jon Ronson, called "Them: Adventures with Extremists", in which the author goes and chats with various crackpots; the KKK, jihadists, Aryan Nations... (the author is jewish, but he doesnt tell the interviewees, and there's a pretty hilarious bit where he actually tries on a KKK hood)

Anyway, there's a chpter where he teams up with a reporter to spy on a Bilderberg meeting. The reporter writes for a "liberal conspiracy!!!"-type magazine, and is an avowed anti-abolitionist.

Basically, through research, Ronson finds that quite a few of the 'Bilderbergers' are just plebs: eg. Peter Mandelson (once a member of Tony Blair's cabinet). But Ronson and his 'buddy' do get manhandled by some scary security types...

Personally I think the whole Bilderberg conspiracy is just rejigged Goebbels-brand pro da, with the word 'liberal' in place of 'jew'.

Calixar, i think when they say 'hardline', they mean HARDLINE.