Sarah Jane Redmond's character (Spoiler warning!)

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

As everyone who have seen the movie will tell you; the appearance of our beloved Sarah Jane Redmond is as mysterious as a 5 seconds appearance can be. Her biggest scene gives her only one line as she passes the phone to Agent Drummy (Xzibit), she then watches the conversation with a look only Ms. Redmond could pull off. Naturally, someone asked Spotnitz (on his Biglight blog) what that was about... and his answer was very interesting:

(... ) As for the mysterious woman, if there is a third "X-Files" movie, we just might be able to answer that question...

It would be so awesome to have Sarah Jane Redmond back as a supporting character in a conspiracy movie!

P.S. According to some sources, her character is named: Special Agent in Charge Fossa. A big wink to the 1013 fandom, in reference to her Harsh Realm character, or a possible hint of things to come? I could see Inga Fossa playing some role in the X-Files' military conspiracy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

LOL! When I last spoke to Sarah-Jane earlier this year on the phone prior to the film's release, she mentioned that her role would raise a smile with 1013/Harsh Realm fans!

Despite the 2 short appearances she was, she said, on set for 5 days. I have to admit that I thought it would be more than a cameo, but I do recall her saying that CC wanted something 'bigger' but alas it wasn't to be. Was more filmed, hopefully one day we'll find out. Still its nice to know that Inga is still at large!

• 3 weeks later...
It would be so awesome to have Sarah Jane Redmond back as a supporting character in a conspiracy movie!

P.S. According to some sources, her character is named: Special Agent in Charge Fossa. A big wink to the 1013 fandom, in reference to her Harsh Realm character, or a possible hint of things to come? I could see Inga Fossa playing some role in the X-Files' military conspiracy.

Chemistry. You blend certain elements and get a result. These people, Sarah and others, work so well together in expressing the material that CC creates. She connives very well with Lionel Luthor, too.