Chris Carter Talks X-files 2!

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest Regan MacNeil

Cinescape.com reported this on Monday,

"While speaking with Variety about the upcoming DVD releases of his MILLENNIUM and HARSH REALM TV shows, X-FILES creator Chris Carter also mentioned what was happening with the progress on a second movie featuring FBI agents Dana Scully and Fox Mulder. "Frank [spotnitz] and I have worked out a story, and there's a negotiation with [Fox] going on," Carter remarked to the trade magazine. The writer/producer/director also revealed that he is working on two other unnamed feature films. It was unclear in Variety's article whether these two projects would be at Fox or elsewhere. "

https://cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_i...38&obj_id=41736

"...two other unnamed feature films."? We all know that Chris and Lance have talked about a Millennium film. Then again, if that was one of the other films he was working on, you'd think he would have mentioned it while talking about the Millennium DVDs.

Guest Second Coming

You know that's what I thought too. I was thinking....two other films?...maybe a Millennium movie and that other movie he was said to have been working on before, the one about Ted Sidous(sp?). Who knows. It would just be great if he was working it so that he got the greenlight for a Millennium movie included in the X-Files movie deal(if there is one). Probably highly unlikely though. Oh well I can dream.

Edited by Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)
Cinescape.com reported this on Monday,

"While speaking with Variety about the upcoming DVD releases of his MILLENNIUM and HARSH REALM TV shows

Does anyone know what he had to say about the MillenniuM DVD's?