Sign in to follow this  
Anephric

Animated GIF Images

I was very, very happy to find this great forum had a hand in screen-capping one of my favorite shows. However, has anyone made animated GIF files from the episodes? I'd be particularly grateful if someone could point me in the way of animated gifs of Frank's "insights".

Or just that part where Frank punches a guy in the crotch from Doomsday Defense. ;)

Generally, they are too large for animated gifs, Flash would be better. Its one of the reasons I don't have any on the main site. I am planning to add of all Frank's visions (I hate that term) soon. I have got a few animated gifs, I'll try and dig 'em out for you.

Is there a term you perfer instead of "Frank's Visions"? I actuall stared at my screen for a minute or two to think of something else - and came up with nothing. "Grizzly Horror Death Montage" doesn't exactly fly, you know?

LOL! I like that! Actually, I don't know if you've seen it, but ZeusFaber wrote a great article on Frank's Gift for the main website which you can read here.

It was also nice to see Lance talking about his views on this recently with the B2FB campaign.

Sign in to follow this