An uruguayan from Paris

Guest gatagaia

Guest Laurent.

Il y a bien un sous-forum francophone, mais il n'est malheureusement pas beaucoup fréquenté. Je suis d'ailleurs coupable de ne pas le visité assez souvent, car il est très difficile d'y avoir des discussions... Tu peux quand même y jeter un coup d'oeil ici.

Pour ce qui est de l'espagnole, je n'ai aucune idée! Désolé! On a quand même quelques membres hispanophones, mais pas de sous-forum dédié aux discussions en espagnol!

Bienvenu quand même sur TIWWA!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I have no idea what Laurent said above but I know it will be sound advice and guidance!

Its all about demand. I'll always be keen to provide a section of the board so that people can discuss the show in their preferred or most comfortable language but if there is demand for it. Many years back we had active dedicated French and German language forums and active moderators who were dedicated to looking after those sections.

Sadly the forums became practically dormant and our French moderator disappeared (our German mods continue to look after the English forums too) so they were moved to the bottom of TIWWA's index page but not deleted altogether.

I've noticed there is still support for the French forum and I hope it becomes more popular once again. If anyone wants to see a Spanish forum or any other, we can add that no problem but it may be unmoderated to a certain extent.

Regards,

Graham