Millennium "Trailer"

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest RodimusBen

Gang,

I have two new homemade Millennium goodies, as I know we all love sharing our obsession. First, having just bought a new computer, I've learned that one disadvantage of having a 1920 x 1080 screen is finding decent wallpapers. Fortunately, I have always preferred making my own anyway, and thus I cooked this one up for Millennium:

millenniumwallpaper.th.jpg

If you check out the image, you'll notice several little details woven in, such as one of Avatar's numbers on the wall, an image of a Marburg virus, etc.

Second, because I so often find myself plugging the show to friends, most of whom have never heard of it, I had been thinking for a while now about making my own sort of "trailer" for the series as a whole. My purpose in making this extended trailer (it runs about 6 minutes) was to give friends a taste of what the show was like, no easy task given its permutations through the seasons. I also wanted something that was relatively spoiler-free, giving only the most basic premise for each season.

So, check it out if you're so inclined, and if you like it, feel free to use it to interest your friends in Millennium:

Millennium Trailer

I'd enjoy hearing your comments on my stuff!

Guest thadarkside

Gang,

I have two new homemade Millennium goodies, as I know we all love sharing our obsession. First, having just bought a new computer, I've learned that one disadvantage of having a 1920 x 1080 screen is finding decent wallpapers. Fortunately, I have always preferred making my own anyway, and thus I cooked this one up for Millennium:

millenniumwallpaper.th.jpg

If you check out the image, you'll notice several little details woven in, such as one of Avatar's numbers on the wall, an image of a Marburg virus, etc.

Second, because I so often find myself plugging the show to friends, most of whom have never heard of it, I had been thinking for a while now about making my own sort of "trailer" for the series as a whole. My purpose in making this extended trailer (it runs about 6 minutes) was to give friends a taste of what the show was like, no easy task given its permutations through the seasons. I also wanted something that was relatively spoiler-free, giving only the most basic premise for each season.

So, check it out if you're so inclined, and if you like it, feel free to use it to interest your friends in Millennium:

Millennium Trailer

I'd enjoy hearing your comments on my stuff!

Outstanding work man! A great way to introduce people to the series. Top notch work my friend!

• Elders (Admins)

Ben that is simply brilliant, atmospheric and it has a great pace! What a great introduction to the series! I'd consider adding it somehow as part of the main site's introduction into the series, if you would consider enabling the embed options.

I love your desktop background image too, its really good!

Why not share it in the Gallery? We have a section dedicated for these type of images.

Guest RodimusBen

Old Man, here is the embed code for the video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSrIzFfs_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSrIzFfs_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSrIzFfs_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Thank you for the compliments. I may cook up a couple more Millennium wallpapers over the holiday break; if so I'll put them on the site.