Thomas J. Wright Looks Like Dave/se7en?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I saw Thomas J. Wright in the speacial features for the first time and the first thing I thought was "he looks like an older version on Dave/Se7en". This is from one pic of Dave I've seen on the board. Imitation or coincidence?

Guest se7en
I saw Thomas J. Wright in the speacial features for the first time and the first thing I thought was "he looks like an older version on Dave/Se7en".  This is from one pic of Dave I've seen on the board. Imitation or coincidence?

:thinking_big: - :laugh_big: ....i don't quite have the poundage Tom has! I think this is the first time ever that i have been told i look like a younger-(thank you!)- version Mr. Wright! lol!

...don't know if you've ever read this anywhere on the board but Thomas J. Wright, and "not" just because he directed the most episodes of anyone else, is my friggin' directorial idol! he just has this amazing way with putting everything on the script up on the 'screen'. and he never does it the same way twice, if you know what i mean.(?) plus he and henriksen were magic together!

...Myself anf Gra have been told, however, by many different people and many different times that we could have been seperated at birth! i would say check it out in my profile but for some reason the piccie seems to have dissapeared. -(probably for the best-LOL!)

...i'll actually see if gra can't get that photo back up until i can supply a more recent one. not because of what you said, of course! lol- but it's just nice to have a face, regardless of what it may actually look like(!)-to go with the name.

....unless ,of course, there really are clones........

se7en :ouro:

Guest chrisnu
he just has this amazing way with putting everything on the script up on the 'screen'. and he never does it the same way twice, if you know what i mean.(?) plus he and henriksen were magic together!

Agreed. I just got finished watching "Dead Letters" on the DVD sets, and Tom Wright did a terrific job with directing this episode.

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I actually think 'Dead Letters' is T J Wright's best episode. I really don't rate him as highly as many people do. It's a shame Rob Bowman from the X-Files never worked on MLM as he was (and is) my favourite 1013 director.

Guest Second Coming

Yeah Dave i was sad to see that your pic was gone when I went back to compare it. You two had the same glasses, beard, haircut ,facial feature etc...from what I remember.(and yes you have less poundage)

Guest se7en
Yeah Dave i was sad to see that your pic was gone when I went back to compare it. You two had the same glasses, beard, haircut ,facial feature etc...from what I remember.(and yes you have less poundage)

.....well, run for cover cos Gra's gonna put it back up till i can submit a more recent, and scary, picture.-lol!

MDM: my MM-masters are Tom Wright, Winrich Kolbe, Ralph hemecker and Paul Shapiro.

~se7en :ouro: