FAO All "This Is Who We Are" Members

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Millennium has been released onto DVD Format with subseqent season releases to follow. This Message Board, website and its staff fully support Fox's decision to release Millennium on public sale and we would urge all Members and Guests to support the sale of the DVD's. Please see the updated rules regarding episode downloading and file sharing of episodes, specifically DVD posts. We're sure fans will be supportive of the decision to remove, edit or reprimand members who post relating to illegal DVD Rips/copies of Millennium.

Forums and Categories providing a platform for discussion relating to non officially released episodes/seasons, internet episode trading of DivX, VCD, SVCD or other variations other than the official Twentieth Century Fox releases etc will be closed subject to the updated Board Rules and Terms and Conditions of Service.

All Users of the Board are urged to remind themselves of the rules and conditions of use by clicking the following link or the one at the top of the main page: Board Rules / T&C's. They can also be access via the Help pages.

Thank you for your support in this matter.

Graham P. Smith

The Old Man

Senior Board Admin.

Guest Demolition Man

I just wanted to throw this thought out, but isn't it a little harsh to shut down the entire multimedia section of the forum? I can understand about not wanting people coming here and begging for DVD rips and whatnot but there is other things out there that do qualify being posted in such an area. Namely things like homemade music videos (which I've done a few myself), tribute to Millennium songs, etc etc etc.

Just throwing my 2 cents, I do respect and fully agree with not wanting to encourage people to pirate episodes since I want the boxsets to sell well. Maybe a compromise could be come up with for stuff like I mentioned?