Wavs are what we need

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

And I don't mean just the music.

We need a ton of the sayings. a bunch of Jose Chung sayings would be great. "Don't be so dark", "Isn't that funny", "I'll take that as an unqualified rave", "No one came for me to sign my freaking book!"

And other great quotes in the series.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi!

How about a lovely jubbly 1 Minute and 53 seconds version of Frank's "Life Of A Comet" speech from "The Beginning and The End" or a minute of Bill Smitrovich reading from the audio book "Gehenna" ...

Head on over to Millennium Desktop UK where these beauties remain seldom downloaded...

They live under Downloads / Soundbytes...

These should get you started... :gaba:

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Cookyman

Another file that should be added is the muzak used in the 2nd season lucy butler episode "a room with no view" I couldn't get that tune out my head for ages after seeing that episode!!!!

:santa:

Guest LauraKrycek
I myself have very few sound bytes.  I have those few episode cards available at darklaw.org and the soundbytes from those, but that's it as far as characters talking goes.  I also have copies of both the normal and extended themes, and I do have a copy of "Love is Blue" (Lucy Butler's muzak) that I downloaded from Audiogalaxy long long ago.  Oh, and I have the music that Brian puts on the Abyss.  And that's it, aside from a few recordings that have been used on the show (Carpenters, etc.).  A scant collection, I must say.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi all,

Millennium WAV files seem to have been scattered around the internet across sites that have long since dissapeared or or been updated.

I've found them to be of very poor quality, usually recorded from a TV with loads of background hiss. Indeed the ones that accompanied the original Millennium Desktop Theme were poor.

I remember after I published the Millennium drum sounds that Edward Bradshaw contacted me saying he thought they were awfull (they were!) and that he had made some new high quality replacements on his synth. You can get 'em again from my site. I use these very often accompanied with a Millennium Wallpaper for Start and Shutdown sounds in Windows. They also accompany (in low quality) the Flash logo at MDUK.

I've recently begun re-recording these soundbytes and with the assistance of a colleague at work who has ADSL, will be uploading them onto my site, MDUK. The lastest ones include the mysterious telephone voice to Frank Black in Owls (or was it Roosters?). Also a cool, Frank asking who's paged him. I'll put these two up possibly today.

As for the music I once read on MofV Se7enand1 saying the extended version of the Millennium Theme was from Australia.

Best Regards,

Graham.

:santa:

Guest trustno1

When will there be new Millennium Music in the music section on this site?

You know www.x-filesmusic.com?

There is lots of music opf the X-Files.

And on this site there are only two Millennium music datas.

Can`t somebody add some new music datas?

That would be great! :)  :D

• Elders (Admins)

Yes there will be a lot more Music and Soundfiles posted this year (2003) at MDUK.

My excuse is that my time for the last 3 months has all been spent on setting up TIWWA.

I now have the entire collection of Millennium on DVD (from Japanese Laserdisc) and will be making use of it to record more Soundbytes. The facility of being able to upload the files via my friends ADSl connection will also help.

Regards,

Graham.