The Time Is Now

Rate this topic

Guest Carl Kolchak

Guest Carl Kolchak

Happy new year to everyone on the message board. I hope you and your families have a happy and safe year, and one without war.

Cheers from Carl, Sydney Aust. :kissing:

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Carl. I'd like to reply by saying this:

Many thanks to all Members for making TIWWA the success it is in such a short time and during a month of Holidays.

During December 2002 we had over 1700 unique hits to the site, over 1000 Posts and we came only 5 members short of a hundred.

Again I'd like to thank you all for making this possible. When I first concieved the idea of a "Central Nexus" for Millennium fans to meet, chat and share information I didn't think there would be so many many Members joining up in such a short time.

Also many thanks to the Elder's (Admin Moderator Team) Dave (Se7enand1), Scott (Selfosophy Psycho), Matt (Millennium Collections), Brian (Dix) and Amrith without whom it would not have been possible.

Thank you for the kind e-mails and PM's that you've sent, I wish you'd put them in the Feedback Forum for everyone to share!

I really believe that 2003 will be the year of Millennium...

May you and your families have a great New Year!

This Is Who We Are.

:ouro: Graham P. Smith