Odessa

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

As mentioned in the episodes Owls and Roosters, Odessa was in fact real. I supected this while watching the episode. Because people at 1013 seem to always sprinkle their stories with true information that the majority of the public does not know about, for example "Operation Paperclip" in the X-files ep Paperclip. Anyway, I was reading some stuff and was surprised by how right one part was in "Roosters". The part where someone said that Odessa had a part in bringing the USSR down in the cold war. Here are a couple of links I found:

https://www.leesaunders.com/html/Odessa.htm

https://vander.hashish.com/articles/misc/originalnazisin.html

The second link has the story on Odessa and the cold war.

Guest Wellington

Hi

In fact, there are many references on the internet about the occult part lying under nazism. I really cannot say whether there is an ounce of truth in them, but I find in nazism the same cultist feeling that I have about the Group (please, do not think I may approve of anything in relation with the nazi, I am just talking about MM). The use of symbol, the rumors of hitler's psychic/demonologic mentor, the hierarchy and share of power in the party, there is some mystical ground that MM scenarists would not have missed, I guess.

I remember some reading about the search for the Spear of Destiny, an artifact that would be the very spear a Roman used to stab the heart of Christ during the Crucifixion. It is rumored to give its owner luck and protection in war, a strange echo of the effects of the piece of the Cross! The opera Das Rind die Nibelungen (sorry, I am not German speaking at all) was also mentioned for regrouping the mythological part upon which the nazi ideology was created. And the episode deals with Parsifal! Then again there was some search of ancient Tibetan knowledge, of Atlantean ruins, etc...

Indeed I could believe some of these things are real... How powerful that could be! A handful of men able to manipulate a country, take the power, weaken Europe in the blink of an eye... just because of esoteric beliefs! Millenniumistic by the book!

Regards

• Elders (Admins)

Hmmm,

I've seen a lot of WWII related documentaries which are based on Hitler's fascination and insistance on the Occult.

I understand that he became obsessed with the subject towards the end.

Se7enand1 may know more as he's a WWII enthusiast.

Not like that Gimp in the Army Surplus store in Falling Down though!

Gra. :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
Hmmm,

I've seen a lot of WWII related documentaries which are based on Hitler's fascination and insistance on the Occult.

I understand that he became obsessed with the subject towards the end.

Se7enand1 may know more as he's a WWII enthusiast.

Not like that Gimp in the Army Surplus store in Falling Down though!

Gra. :ouro:

haha...Falling Down  "I'm like you!!! Were the same" haha that guy was a gimp.