James Marsters

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

I'm not sure how well 'Collateral Damage' was received here, but actor James Marsters (Eric Swan) is going to be on "Smallville"; he's playing Professor Milton Fine. That would make him the second "Millennium" alumni to be on "Smallville", correct?

Guest zombieromero

First of all I am a huge Smallville fan also! Yeah so eason 5 of Smallville looks awesome, from what I can gather, The Fortress Of Solitude is made (evident from the end of Season 4) and I think Clark and Lex become real enemies this season instead of just tip-toesing around the possibility.

Guest zombieromero

Yeah it sure looks good. I meant to post this the other day as I have had it on my dekstop for quite some time. Its the Smallville Season 5 Teaser Trailer. There are a few glimpses of The Fortress Of Solitude in there.

I think the show will get much darker from now on, especially now that Clark and Lex will be mortal enemies.

Smallville_Season_5_Teaser_Trailer.wmv

250.jpg

570.jpg

438.jpg

Enjoy!

:ouro: