Mythological Symbols

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Having been very impressed with some of the Avatar's used here on TIWWA such as Pangolin's, I remembered a book which was featured in an X-Files / Millennium promotional gear leaflet once included many years ago in a Sky TV Guide Magazine.

It was called "The Complete Book of Symbols" as far as I can remember and had connections with the 1013 series'. In fact the blurb stated it would assist X-Files and Millennium fans to identify all of the symbols used in both series plus 1000's more.

I tried to find this on Amazon some time ago. Has anyone ever heard of it or know the correct title?

Regards,

Graham.  :ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tammy55

Book is called "Dictionary of Symbols" and is available  at half.com from ebay.

Just go to e Bay and look to the left and see half.com and it will take you to the home page and you can search from there.

Tam

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Tammy, I took a look at that.

There's a few with the same name.

Do you think this is the one that was associated with Millennium/The X-Files? You sounded sure.

Regards,

Graham.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tammy55

I actually dont have a clue if it is the X Files one or not.

I just know that is a good place to find books that are otherwise hard to find.

Maybe try mailing some of the people who are selling the books on Half.com.  They come from individuals and you can mail them before you buy.

Just a thought.

Tam

.......hey GRA! just to pipe in my 2-cents,if you are looking for books that are published both here and U.K.,especialy OOP's,you really can't beat www.alibris.com  .this place has proved a virtual goldmine for me over the years and is where i was lucky enough to obtain both MM-novelizations,and the 2-vol.compendium,as well as the ultra-rare HARDCOVER-MM-DESKTOP CALENDAR.  they have everything from cheap HC/PB-copies of stephen king books all the up to antiquarian books and ephemera.      ... the amazon marketplace is also another resource.

~se7en :ouro: