Lance on Discovery Channel

Rate this topic

Guest millennium-collections

Hey all, I was watching the Discovery channel last night and caught a documentary on the history of explosives that was narrated by none other than Lance himself. The hour long expose was quite interesting, but a bit nostalgic when it turned to Nuclear weapons and Lance narrated over stock footage of the Nuclear tests in Nevada. Seeing that stock footage of the house being swept away by the blast while Lance was talking reminded me of the show. Oddball yes, but I thought I would give you all a heads up as I'm sure it will air again on the network.

Matt

Indeed, Lance has narrated a number of television documentaries.  I seem to recall two in particular: one regarding the Himalayas and another documenting the history of Atlantis.  (This is to say nothing of FOX's own embarassing "World's Greatest Hoaxes Revealed.")  Hearing him speak about the ramifications of nuclear explosives, however, would be a treat for any Millennium fan.  I'll have to keep an eye on the Discovery Channel for this one.  Do you recall the specific name of the special?

Here's some more info in the documentary. The title is "Explosive Situations", and I got if from the film's production company website at Arcwelder.com . The film was first aired in 2000, so who knows how frequently they air it.  

:cool: Matt