Shea Bennets Broken world

Rate this topic

Guest kath

Bunny has heard from Shea- and he wants to pass on that the board is down for  about a week  more- everythings saved on it - it will take that time to get some paperwork straightened out.

Sherren, sweetie, if you know anyones email addy, could you pass it on? I have watts and petes, but Randsoms came back. (Since I sent the puter to texas its gone stupid on me.)

For all the BW members here, see ya in a week or so- Same Bat time- Same Bat Channel!

Kath :bye-big:  :Ouro_Large:

Guest Shereen

I pmed you a couple of addresses of members who should have a bunch of email addys, Kath.

Shereen

Guest kath

:ghostface:

sniff, but I dint get any pms! (er---WAIT Ohdear,,,) :eyes:

sigh. I checked, and its still gone for a while. I have to let the ferrets out to RUN and SLIDE (hehee I put lanolium floor down and you shoud see how they fish er- ferret tail about the room... I have adopted a third one, she had a protine defficency and she is doing fine under Mama Kaths care. She just wants to pick on her sibs,

sigh

Kids,,,

Kath