The Time Is...NOW

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I don't necessarily agree with this guy's slant on everything he covers but his column is definitely food for thought. And from the NY Times...never thought I'd say that!

Has World War III Started?

Definitely scary stuff! I hadn't thought of the 'WAR' on terrorism and it's resulting fallout as WW III, but I can certainly see how it could be looked at that way...

Here's some spicy Scriptures that apply :bigsmile:

Luke 21: 25, 26

Matthew 24: 3, 6, 7; Luke 21:9.

Guest SouthernCelt
Here's some spicy Scriptures that apply :bigsmile:

There're a lot of adjectives I've heard used for those references but 'spicy' hasn't been one of them! :yes:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the link directs me towards The New York Daily News which doesn't have anything to do with the NYT.

And Wikipedia writes about the Daily News: "The Daily News is generally seen as politically midway between the two other major New York City dailies, the more liberal New York Times, and the more conservative New York Post, though tending more in the direction of liberalism."

Guest SouthernCelt
Correct me if I'm wrong but the link directs me towards The New York Daily News which doesn't have anything to do with the NYT.

And Wikipedia writes about the Daily News: "The Daily News is generally seen as politically midway between the two other major New York City dailies, the more liberal New York Times, and the more conservative New York Post, though tending more in the direction of liberalism."

Sorry, you're right. I guess I had a brain-fart when I was copying the link over. Saw 'daily news' but thought 'times'.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Sorry, you're right. I guess I had a brain-fart when I was copying the link over. Saw 'daily news' but thought 'times'.

Ah..., the TRUE conspiracy deepens...

Shoulda known by that name... 'Southern Celt'... :yes: