Greetings from the Netherlands

Guest FiveOneTwo

Guest FiveOneTwo

Hello everybody,

I just found this forum and i wanted to say Hi. I just bought the third Box set from Millennium and all I can say is that I really enjoy it. I've always been into conspiracies and secret groups, like Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove and so I really liked the way the series changed during the first season. Great castm great music "Behold The Lord High Executioner" (what a good choice for a soundtrack !!!) It's only a shame it stopped after 3 seasons. Well, i am glad to have the dvd's so i see them time after time, same as with The X Files.

I'm happy to have found a community of people who also enjoybthis as much as I do.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hello everybody,

I just found this forum and i wanted to say Hi. I just bought the third Box set from Millennium and all I can say is that I really enjoy it. I've always been into conspiracies and secret groups, like Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove and so I really liked the way the series changed during the first season. Great castm great music "Behold The Lord High Executioner" (what a good choice for a soundtrack !!!) It's only a shame it stopped after 3 seasons. Well, i am glad to have the dvd's so i see them time after time, same as with The X Files.

I'm happy to have found a community of people who also enjoybthis as much as I do.

Hey 512! Welcome! :hiya: Let me be the 1st to say hello before all these other legally insane people do so!

I have VERY good friends that are from Holland (Apeldoorn) (sp) I REALLY loved Amsterdam too (who doesn't!!!?? :yes: )

Have fun watching the 3rd Season!

BTW, how did you like the 2nd Season...? (cough...) :wink:

(Actually, Soylent Green is NOT people...; it's some cheesy knockoff that MillenniumIsBliss has been selling! :yes:)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
BTW, how did you like the 2nd Season...? (cough...) :wink:

(Actually, Soylent Green is NOT people...; it's some cheesy knockoff that MillenniumIsBliss has been selling! :yes:)

if it's such a cheesy knockoff, why did you just order your second case from me last week? :boody:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Welcome 512! It's a very nice community here, with a lot of great discussions about Millennium and otherwise. Enjoy!

Yes, please don't pay any attention to MIB and myself; we're just aberations that the Powers That Be tolerate outta the kindness of Their hearts... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, please don't pay any attention to MIB and myself; we're just aberations that the Powers That Be tolerate outta the kindness of Their hearts... :yes:

Yes, we're just a couple of rogue message board bandits, and it is a testament to kindness of the fine people running this board that we are allowed to remain. I guess you can get away with having a couple of loose cannons on such a large ship. :yes: