What Makes More Sense?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hello Ghostmojo, thanks for tracking us down and welcome to the Millennium forums! Fantastic name by the way!

Its certainly an intriguing idea, one that could work and would certainly be a means to an end.

I think in my heart, I'd prefer to see two separate outings though, probably because I'm a traditionalist!

Guest Ghostmojo

Hello Ghostmojo, thanks for tracking us down and welcome to the Millennium forums! Fantastic name by the way!

Thanks 'Old Man' for the welcome and kind comments thumbsup.gif

Its certainly an intriguing idea, one that could work and would certainly be a means to an end.

I think in my heart, I'd prefer to see two separate outings though, probably because I'm a traditionalist!

In many ways I agree with you - two movies would be great - one of each genre alone if needs be - BUT - realistically I wonder if Millennium (sadly) has the box-office pulling power for a studio to risk the investment, especially in these rather financially bleak times? We know The X-Files does - even allowing for the distinctly underwhelming reaction to TX-F2-IWTB - I suspect they could still risk a third outing.

I would love to see a stand-alone Millennium feature film but suspect it is unlikely ... however, I would love for Chris Carter to prove me wrong in a big way