ROEDECKER/CEREAL

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

.....IT TOOK QUITE A FEW VIEWINGS TO POSTIVELY "GET" THE CONNECTION,BUT FORMER S2-MM-VET ALLEN ZINYK,IS NOW FEATURED IN A NEW "TOTAL" CEREAL COMMERCIAL.  ...He plays a hotel room service employee,complete with one of those funny little red hats.   ...the ad is definately played for laughs. it took so long to conclusively I.D. the bugger because #!-he exxagerates his voice a bit,in the low end/baritone,and #2-he is,of course,older and with shorter hair.     ...this add airs almost ad-nauseum during the evenning news hours,especially "ABC world news tonight".-(the perfect time to eat cereal!)           ....check it out......................and BE AMAZED! :laugh_big:  :eyes:  :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Awesome!  I love Allan Zinyk and have often wondered why I don't see his hilarious hide on more stuff.  He also did a wonderful job as the SciFiPsycho Blaine on XF ep "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'".  Of course, this means I probably won't ever see this commercial... I never saw a single "wassup" commercial, and I didn't see the Brittany Tiplady Dell commercial until almost the end of August.

Awesome!  I love Allan Zinyk and have often wondered why I don't see his hilarious hide on more stuff.  He also did a wonderful job as the SciFiPsycho Blaine on XF ep "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'".  Of course, this means I probably won't ever see this commercial... I never saw a single "wassup" commercial, and I didn't see the Brittany Tiplady Dell commercial until almost the end of August.

....I still have not seen the freaking commercial!! :angryred:

...ah,well,

se7en :ouro:

.....well,perhaps not. it is very common for theater actors to appear in commercials when times are tough and/or the pickings are slim!    i just saw,YET AGAIN, it again today on "ABC WORLD NEWS TONIGHT" ,which starts at 6:30-p.m. here in vermont.  -(IT MAY TAKE AWHILE TO REALLY "SEE" THAT IT IS HIM,BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL THAT IT INDEED IS.)

~se7en :ouro:

• 8 months later...
Guest pureaddiction

Ack, I know this is a very old topic but I just seen it o.O

He was just nominated for a Jessie, which is a Vancouver theatre award.

Jessie Nominees

Edited by pureaddiction